• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Well I was going to go to City and Wednesday. Should still be ok for that but ruins Wednesday a bit

As Wednesday will charge us the best part of £40 which I refuse to pay it being a tele game is a result

Ruben Neves has been selected for the senior Portugal squad for their upcoming internationals.

Half season tickets on sale now. Just got a 65+ one for my Dad for £150 in the Southbank which is pretty decent value and they are going to be like gold dust next season if we continue as we are.

Half season tickets on sale now. Just got a 65+ one for my Dad for £150 in the Southbank which is pretty decent value and they are going to be like gold dust next season if we continue as we are.
A few in the South Bank disappeared from sale within seconds.

Nice one Paddy [emoji106]

Definitely a good season to watch every game.

No

Just shelled out £256

But I feel they will be gold dust in the summer so it had to be done

Am finding it harder to get tickets now - so what it will be like 'when' we are promoted I hate to think

Can't justify a season ticket - price of the ticket is fine it's the travel costs I can't afford for all games from down here. In the Premier may well find it easier to get tickets to away London games than home ones

A few in the South Bank disappeared from sale within seconds.

Yeah there weren't many left anyway. There wasn't one close to me but i've got him one as close as possible and did so within seconds of Wolves tweeting about it.

Just got mine in NU2 Row S

Top stuff Paddy, you're going to be well happy about it come April/May.

Plus you get your foot in the door for the Sunderland away promotion party.
Oooh, my sister lives in Newcastle which makes this a real possibility (providing I can secure a ticket somehow).

Oooh, my sister lives in Newcastle which makes this a real possibility (providing I can secure a ticket somehow).

I fly to Portugal the day of the Sunderland game, so my supporters number will be available if required

(Some fans might think we are over confident here, planning a promotion party in November)

I fly to Portugal the day of the Sunderland game, so my supporters number will be available if required
Cheers buddy, but I should be able to use my Dad's providing he doesn't want travel up.

(Some fans might think we are over confident here, planning a promotion party in November)

With 30 games to go I find it amazing, and disrespectful to other teams in the league. Other teams fans already say Wolves fans are arrogant. A bit of humility would not go amiss.

Back