• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

We all know that Jota won't stay if we don't go up and had we lost on Tuesday then there'd be plenty of doubts flying around (given we weren't that great against Preston to add to the QPR game). If we do go up then he'll be here.

Also am told that Neves actually has moved his family here.

We all know that Jota won't stay if we don't go up and had we lost on Tuesday then there'd be plenty of doubts flying around (given we weren't that great against Preston to add to the QPR game). If we do go up then he'll be here.

Given we'll be 28 games in at the end of Jan and if we're still in the top 2 I think we'll sign him.

Jota said it himself, doesn't want to say too much. Doesn't mean anything here or there. Neves seems to have a fair amount of instagram posts with his family, so they either spend a lot of time here or live here.

I don't even want to worry about that stuff yet. They're here now, they'll help the club move forward (hopefully), and even if they leave in short order I don't doubt that Fosun will have more exceptionally talented players scouted and offers ready to bring them in.

There isn't a quote in there from Ruben saying his family aren't here. Whoever wrote it says that him/herself.

The interview was done yesterday, I'm not saying that DW is wrong, just that it's not an old interview

I read a while ago that his wife and baby had moved over here. It was shortly after the birth.

In fairness, if they didn't live here we would be forever hearing about Neves flying back and forth to see them.

An interview back in August.

d83a3eae582c1eb7c87c4d7650b56171.jpg

Pain in the ass, that will be me missing the game on the 2nd then

RrhpDAU.png

I think as the season progresses, we will have to get used to a lot of our games being moved for television purposes.

Works well for me but this is going to piss a lot of people off, especially the Sheff Wed fixture!

I'd just assumed it was the law that every Villa game had to be on Sky...

Sky Sports director is a Villa Fan....
having said that, it would make sense start of the season, probably the biggest club in the league, Ex England International as captain, everyone expecting them to win the league.....

Now I think we will see more of our games broadcast, as we are now the favourites and playing superbly well.

Back