• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It must be part of Pumas contract that their logo outnumbers the club and sponsors as well ??

I'm waiting for the 'official' reveal before forming a solid opinion on the new shirt. But from the photo being posted around, I'm not a fan at all.

The collar looks very basic and the button seems odd. I'm not a fan of the spotty design on the shoulders and the colour looks weird (although this could be down to the quality of the picture itself). The horrific yellow line slapped under the sponsor also looks awful.

If it's the genuine thing (and looking at where the picture is taken, I see no reason to disbelieve it), I'm very disappointed.

That yellow line looks bloody awful but collars ok.

Another one I won't be buying though.

It's about to be unveiled on Twitter according to the teases on the official site....

Lolz at Wolves

Wolves‏Verified account @Wolves 2m2 minutes ago

As mentioned earlier this week, today's the day we launch our brand new, never-before-seen, 2017/18 home shirt... ��

The spirit drinkers of TWF will be annoyed with him, he doesnt even drink from the bottle of JD.

What the $#@! are you doing dude. Just what the $#@!...
It took me a solid couple of minutes to realize that he must think that that's the Chinese flag. Up to that point all I could think was "what's Vietnam got to do with Wolves??"

It took me a solid couple of minutes to realize that he must think that that's the Chinese flag. Up to that point all I could think was "what's Vietnam got to do with Wolves??"
He lives in Vietnam, hence the flag.

All those hand movements are about right, wanker!

I wouldnt go as far as calling him a wanker, thats just plain rude.. Strange video but he's enthusiastic. At least he is a Wolf and not some fuckwit American having 5 minutes of fame.

Stop being so mean to Alan or I am popping round to give you a proper telling off Jason...

I wouldnt go as far as calling him a $#@!er, thats just plain rude.. Strange video but he's enthusiastic. At least he is a Wolf and not some $#@!wit American having 5 minutes of fame.
449de35f684c5dd066cfdfb5040d2c4b.gif

Back