• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Yes. How do you deal with stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I imagine it involves sharp instruments and a picture of Kevin Thelwell.

Hause and Iorfa being interviewed on SSN right now. Generally talking about rooming with each other Wolves and England.

449de35f684c5dd066cfdfb5040d2c4b.gif

I read it as he was having a go at "American Soccer Fan"... You're fine, dude ;)

I imagine it involves sharp instruments and a picture of Kevin Thelwell.

Yoga actually......maybe sharp objects.....maybe pictures of KT, Kenny, THM (and olive fucking Englishmen is an interesting Google search).

Brighton looking at signing a left back from Ingolstadt. Bruno on the move ? Id have him at Wolves all even at 36.

The issue I had with Mountain is that the weaknesses in the games of Ikeme and Hennessey at the start of their Wolves careers never left. That may be down purely to the individuals but as young keepers when he got them I'd expect him to have improved them.

Call me a pedant, but the last one wasn't called any of the three names given, at the time.

The issue I had with Mountain is that the weaknesses in the games of Ikeme and Hennessey at the start of their Wolves careers never left. That may be down purely to the individuals but as young keepers when he got them I'd expect him to have improved them.

I also found his warm ups so fucking parks football that if Micro had that at half time in an under 12s game I would be annoyed

Back