• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

That's not very good. I quite like to call in on a match day for a look about. Not sure I could be arsed to walk to the ground and back and would cut the beer drinking time!

Maybe they should have pop-up shops in Western etc on a Saturday.....

That is a real pain. I tend to buy my tickets at Dudley street now. I look forward to hearing what the alternate arrangements might be

Dear Mr Paddington

Use print at home.

Yours, everyone.

My missus always pops in there when she's up town (every other weekend) and buys me something. I'll just have to live with 32 pairs of Wolves socks from now on.

Anyone else had a refund on their Wolves Player subscription today?

I've always found it bonkers that the only place you can buy official Wolves merchandise in person is from the club shop. Why not let the likes of Sports Direct or JD Sports have some stock?

I'm sure we will begin to see stuff like that, as we have with other things, post-Moxey era.

I'm sure we will begin to see stuff like that, as we have with other things, post-Moxey era.
They should at least have a concession stand at the likes of Merry Hill and Telford. Even if it's only manned by one person. Or like I've seen posted elsewhere a mobile shop which could be parked up somewhere like Queens Sq on a Sat match day.

The reason they always gave, which is the same one as to why they never let secondary sellers get hold of official merch and pay licence fees to sell it, is the protection of the jobs at Dudley Street, so we could see a change there in future.

There's a lot of unlicensed new stuff going into the club shop soon. Along with three kits for next season

Three kits for a club who will have 2 clashes. I hate modern football

Back