• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

He's out of contract (we have a year's option but we haven't exercised it yet). He'll make a bottom third Championship/top six League One career but he's not for us. I don't want us keeping him on the basis that he's ostensibly versatile, his primary job is as a CM and other than a bit of yarddog job he doesn't offer enough.

aye

Personally I'd keep Graham and Zyro with the u23s. Let them rejoin up after the season and into preseason. Serious injuries so no need to rush them and risk further issues.

They haven't completed a full game yet so no way are they coming back in. Outside chance of making the subs bench v Preston but that's it.

Personally I'd keep Graham and Zyro with the u23s. Let them rejoin up after the season and into preseason. Serious injuries so no need to rush them and risk further issues.

Totally agree, at this stage the risks massively outweigh the benefits of bringing them in.

Let them have a summer and pre-season to continue strengthening

He makes a point of saying MGW and Wilson are part of his first team squad though and mentions Herc as well, so no reason why these couldn't get some action before the end of the season. I think he'll play the usual 15/16 today and Tuesday against teams who still have something to play for and then hope we see something a bit more experimental against Derby and Preston.

Scott Sellars just said after the game that whilst Herc, "... is a real talent, he's only 17 and could be a lot better off the ball and it's that that we're working on." So I doubt it.

5 years ago the path was supposed to go from the station and down by the canal which was going to be turned into something pseudo-Parisian.

This one will probably happen though. There is suddenly a lot of investment going into the city centre

down by the canal which was going to be turned into something pseudo-Parisian.

That is now happening next to the South Bank Apartments. Land is currently being cleared and will see House/Apartments with Bars and Resturants on the other side of the canal.

Something is going on with the old Springfield Brewery site as well. Can't remember what though.

Personally I would be delighted if they did something nice with that part of the canal. Walking the dog from Pendeford it is lovely until Dunstall and then you are looking at sidings and then McDonalds, before the arse end of Carvers finishes the lovely effect. I DEMAND that this walk be transformed into Paris in the spring.

Something is going on with the old Springfield Brewery site as well. Can't remember what though.

Personally I would be delighted if they did something nice with that part of the canal. Walking the dog from Pendeford it is lovely until Dunstall and then you are looking at sidings and then McDonalds, before the arse end of Carvers finishes the lovely effect. I DEMAND that this walk be transformed into Paris in the spring.

What part of Paris. 75% of that city is a dump and smells of sewers.

That is now happening next to the South Bank Apartments. Land is currently being cleared and will see House/Apartments with Bars and Resturants on the other side of the canal.

Isn't the canalside development the opposite side of the railway station to Molineux? I thought that was all planned for the land off the Willenhall road adjacent to the other recent-ish apartments.

Springfield Brewery site is all turning into education I think, there's a UTC already pretty close to completion down there I think and then the University are sticking a new construction/engineering campus on the remainder of it I think.

Wolves have decided not to renew the lease on the club shop in the City Centre. Instead they will increase staffing levels at the Stadium shop.

Wolves have decided not to renew the lease on the club shop in the City Centre. Instead they will increase staffing levels at the Stadium shop.

That's not very good. I quite like to call in on a match day for a look about. Not sure I could be arsed to walk to the ground and back and would cut the beer drinking time!

I guess the sales in the City shop dont justify it remaining open.

Too many people mooching about not buying anything clearly ;)

Back