• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I will be amazed if Moneyshop are still our sponsor by the time we launch the new (awesone, looks $#@!, what is going on with the colour, that's not gold its orange) kit

You forgot "What's with that collar?" ;)

I think the Puma deal expires this season? Are there any obscure Chinese kit manufacturers we need to worry about?

I think the Puma deal expires this season? Are there any obscure Chinese kit manufacturers we need to worry about?

Nike has an exclusive deal with the CSL, so I doubt there are many thriving competitors in that area of the world.

ANTA and Li-Ning are the 2 biggest brands and they are huge in that they're both worth around $2bn each.

They both sponsor athletes across multiple platforms and I'd have no complaints if they wanted to sell to the club directly and we can bin off this stupid licensing deal we have.

May be bespoke if nothing else, I have been very disappointed with Puma over the past 3 years. The shirt with black sleeves was about the best and the white away shirt that went with it

May be bespoke if nothing else, I have been very disappointed with Puma over the past 3 years. The shirt with black sleeves was about the best and the white away shirt that went with it

The first year of the deal we had embroidered puma logos and badge and by year two it was shiny stick-on shite. A real let down in quality

This season's away kit is the worst Wolves away kit I've ever seen.

No mean feat but it's fucking revolting. I really hope our game at Carrow Road isn't televised because it'll give the nation a headache.

And that's without the contentious sponsor.

I despised this one:

new-wolves-away-shirt.jpg

Close run thing between that and this year's.

Yeah that's bad too. This season's just pips it though.

Sometimes you think 'not for me, but others may like it'. This year's has been on sale for the last month which tells you everything. Wolves away shirts should be white with black highlights, anything else even if it looks nice is just wrong.

Sometimes you think 'not for me, but others may like it'. This year's has been on sale for the last month which tells you everything. Wolves away shirts should be white with black highlights, anything else even if it looks nice is just wrong.

Not necessarily.

There were a couple of cracking chaucer away tops that weren't white (although the white black gold one was magnificent) - the blue with the hexagon pattern in the fabric and wolves.co.uk on the rear of the collar, and the black and luminous borussia dortmund lite top.

Normally I buy both tops (I even bought that sporting bet strawberry cornetto monstrosity). This year the choice of sponsor meant no purchase and so the away top has just utterly passed me by.

This season's away kit is the worst Wolves away kit I've ever seen.

No mean feat but it's fucking revolting. I really hope our game at Carrow Road isn't televised because it'll give the nation a headache.

And that's without the contentious sponsor.

But we wouldnt be wearing the away kit at Carrow Road..

I quite liked this one. But then I'm wierd that way. Rubbish quality mind.

115_0_1443800564.jpg

I liked this too:

e575f8b4edc28bd79b64324aac499d2f.jpg

I quite liked some of the Burrda kits, but iirc people who bought them said they had weird cuts and fell apart relatively easily.

I quite liked some of the Burrda kits, but iirc people who bought them said they had weird cuts and fell apart relatively easily.
The design for the home shirt the year we went down to L1 is one of my favorites of any club ever. Absolutely top class.

The away shirt that year wasn't half bad, either.

The design for the home shirt the year we went down to L1 is one of my favorites of any club ever. Absolutely top class.

That's probably the worst home shirt we've ever had. It was by far the worst quality - the SportingBet logo always looked naff but the other SB shirts we had were better than that one.

It felt like it was made live on air by a Blue Peter presenter.

What, this one?

New-Wolves-Shirt-2013.jpg

If you ever saw it up close you'd realise it was absolute tat. Ill fitting with stick on badges that fell off within a month due to being stuck on cheap material.

Back