• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Defence sorted for January lads....phew no need to splash some £££ on a dodgy foreign player if he puts in a good performance

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 48m48 minutes ago
Paul Lambert due to attend Sheffield United v Walsall on Tuesday evening to run the rule over Ethan Ebanks-Landell

Apathy levels at an all time high....

from distant memory, I thought Bob walked off with the ball when Arsenal were awarded a corner, and Rix passed comment on Bobs colour and parenthood, causing offence?

he definitely had picked up the ball but I think rix, apart from any words, sort of aimed a left foot side kick at him before bob smacked him. can't find a clip of it though so maybe I'm wrong.

he definitely had picked up the ball but I think rix, apart from any words, sort of aimed a left foot side kick at him before bob smacked him. can't find a clip of it though so maybe I'm wrong.

It's on the Black v. White documentary that was on last night. Around 24.30. I assume that's what you're talking about anyway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b084fmgv/whites-vs-blacks-how-football-changed-a-nation

It was a very good programme, not entirely spoiled by Adrian Chiles. Interviews with Bob and George Berry and their wives.

Defence sorted for January lads....phew no need to splash some £££ on a dodgy foreign player if he puts in a good performance

Paul Lambert due to attend Sheffield United v Walsall on Tuesday evening to run the rule over Ethan Ebanks-Landell

Thought I'd misread that on Twitter. Unbelievable.

Thought I'd misread that on Twitter. Unbelievable.

Read an E&S article today re this (which I can't find again now)

Headline intimating this, but when you read the body of the text Lambert merely saying that as a decision needs to be made on his future then its appropriate for him as the new manager to see him actually play. Reading the rest of the article then a permanent transfer or further loan appears equally as likely.

It is of course only right Lambert watches him....today is just one of those uber shit days to be a Wolves fan so every little thing is getting jumped on and reactions are OTT. All part of the fun

Don't really know where to put this, so here will do. Hollow stat of the day, we have won 4 league games this season, 3 of those were against the top 4

Finally that shitty website is getting binned for a new fandango looking one in the summer... #topcashbackwolves

Wolves are delighted to announce an exciting new digital partnership with Aqueduct

What did Fosun ever do for us?

This looks to be the agency: http://www.aqueduct.co.uk/

They've got Sunderland and Man City as clients, which is quite encouraging, as both those clubs have excellent sites (especially City), plus Team GB. Not doing it on the cheap, basically.

It is good news irrespective of the parlous state of the on field affairs at the moment, the default template sites are a disgrace. Lacking in functionality, aesthetics and innovation.

Obviously I'd prefer a new left back to a new website but it's not an either/or choice.

If they can get round to binning off jason.forrest@wolves.co.uk then that would be just dandy too.

That watertight contract that was due to last for a million years appears to have sprunk a leak. Scenes

If they can bin the god awful shirt sponsorship deal as well, that would be bloody fantastic.

If they can bin the god awful shirt sponsorship deal as well, that would be bloody fantastic.

I will be amazed if Moneyshop are still our sponsor by the time we launch the new (awesone, looks shit, what is going on with the colour, that's not gold its orange) kit

Back