• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

For putting new banning orders in place that aren't around the match itself. Only four arrests at Molineux all season last year. But that is not a great story is it?

At least the Championship has an exemplary record on ticket touting :)

I missed it why was he on?

Can't say really as I only took notice when I heard Bob's name and my family arrived to visit. Something to do with how black players were treated and the abuse they had to put up with.

I didn't see it, but it'll be to do with the Blacks V Whites game that someone posted a link to last week I'd have thought

I didn't see it, but it'll be to do with the Blacks V Whites game that someone posted a link to last week I'd have thought

It was. Bob's wife was on as well. She had kept a letter written by a 14 year old Arsenal fan, who had written to him after he had been sent off against them, basically apologising for the racial abuse he received. They then bought this woman on, who it turned out is now a council leader in North London.

It's the current chit chat circulating the media IMO. No matter how much coverage it gets it will never stop the racists, homophobics, peados (sp) etc of this world short of rounding them all up and throwing them into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

Bob Hazell. I remember crying after he got sent off late in that FA Cup game at Arsenal, and Malcolm Macdonald poached a last minute winner. Before that, Kenny Hibbitt had scored a spectacular 35 yard equaliser.
Those were the days, my friend..........

Some buy a ticket get one half price offer for two of the upcoming home matches.

You can't blame the club for trying something progressive in terms of ticket price but announcing it after that 90 minutes of dreck today is not the best bit of timing ever.

Bob Hazell. I remember crying after he got sent off late in that FA Cup game at Arsenal, and Malcolm Macdonald poached a last minute winner. Before that, Kenny Hibbitt had scored a spectacular 35 yard equaliser.
Those were the days, my friend..........
Bob got sent off after twatting Rix. Something Rix said to him caused Bob to react in the way that he did. He'd had Supershit in his backpocket up until then.

Tim Spiers Verified account
‏@tim_spiers_Star

Young striker Niall Ennis is out for four months with a small leg fracture. Had been close to the first team recently.

Bob got sent off after $#@!ting Rix. Something Rix said to him caused Bob to react in the way that he did. He'd had Super$#@! in his backpocket up until then.

didn't rix aim a kick at him as well which bob had to avoid?

was travelling sat. match verdict thread & highlights horrid. really need to sort our defence out quickly.

didn't rix aim a kick at him as well which bob had to avoid?

was travelling sat. match verdict thread & highlights horrid. really need to sort our defence out quickly.

from distant memory, I thought Bob walked off with the ball when Arsenal were awarded a corner, and Rix passed comment on Bobs colour and parenthood, causing offence?

Back