• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

the 'football' we've served up this season has been demoralising to all of us. Doubly so to any players with any ability not getting a kick be that Afobe on the pitch or Wallace off it... I think Afobe tried as hard as he could under the circumstances, he single handedly got us ahead vs Charlton and as noted, worked hard at Brighton. Even without the interest I believe certain players can only withstand this kind of football before also losing interest. For my money, Afobe hasn't done anything too different yo those who can't motivate themselves to attend games and watch this shite and tapped out early. The club, spineless as ever have taken the easy option in turning the lad into a pariah rather than tackling the real problems which are far bigger.

Because, to be honest, the open communication set up just isn't working at all. There is no need for it, so why bother at all?

Because putting a complete wall up and never communicating anything would have a 0% chance of success? We are currently really struggling attendance wise, under 18k vs Fulham and Bolton (and that's the declared attendance, there weren't as many in the ground as that), lots of people not renewing season tickets...you really think an attitude of "we're not talking to the fans any more" is going to help?

I think there is a need more than ever to communicate with the fans. If some don't want to listen then what can you do. I'll be honest, I really don't give a toss what Molineux Mix or Martin Danks think.

That is completely wrong. Equating Afobe leaving for FOUR TIMES THE MONEY with fans not going because it is crap is just so out there it is beyond belief.

Equally, people believe everything th clubs says even when they've been proved to tell lies on a number of occasions.

As for Afboe, as has been said, it's somewhere in between.

I barely trust the club for that reason a lot of the time, but here I do.

Washing dirty linen in public, not clever. Like I say, don't communicate at all and this sort of thing doesn't happen.

What scares me is that they must actually believe what they wrote. If the future is players like Danny Baath and a failure to recognise when our best player isn't happy we have severe ingrained issues within our club. Maybe its me but there are a clutch of players at our club who are plainly and evidently not up to top two championship level yet alone PL. It's not their fault but there is a gross failure to progress this club (with or without the millions). We need change.

Whatever Pad. If you really think an appropriate stance for a business which turns over millions of pounds a year and is about to become ever more reliant on its customer base is to actively shun that customer base and refuse to release any information to them ever, there's not much I can say.

The club, spineless as ever have taken the easy option in turning the lad into a pariah rather than tackling the real problems which are far bigger.

That is how it appears to me too. Indefensible.

That is completely wrong. Equating Afobe leaving for FOUR TIMES THE MONEY with fans not going because it is crap is just so out there it is beyond belief.

Whereas rising the drawbridge and living behind a curtain of silence is entirely logical. He's repeatedly said he wanted PL football, his agent negotiated his wages, what's he to do? Turn them down? The bloke has his own charitable foundation and I sorely doubt he's as motivated by money as others are.

I like to think that I am usually supportive of the club and the team, yet sadly after last nights performance by Messrs Moxey and Thelwell I feel that changes are needed. And I do not say that lightly.

There was plenty of chat on the terraces about Benik not looking interested and not getting into goal scoring positions but most people at the time were putting it down to the Managers tactics.

Whereas rising the drawbridge and living behind a curtain of silence is entirely logical. He's repeatedly said he wanted PL football, his agent negotiated his wages, what's he to do? Turn them down? The bloke has his own charitable foundation and I sorely doubt he's as motivated by money as others are.

The two have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other. At all. My comment about pulling up the drawbridge is what is the fucking point in communicating when EVERYTHING you say is called a lie? Why fucking bother?

I still don't see how Afobe going is in any way the same as fans not going to matches. Another two things that have nothing to do with each other.

By the way Pad there was a picture on Twitter last night courtesy of Official Wolves from the parliament meeting with you present.
I guess it was what is known as a 'library picture'.

For telling the truth? Jesus.

I am not too sure they did. Some neat side stepping and trying to shift the blame on Afobe, but they said very little to convince me I am afraid. Believe me, it saddens me that I have reached the conclusion I have, but it is time that Moxey left his position at Molineux.

The two have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other. At all. My comment about pulling up the drawbridge is what is the fucking point in communicating when EVERYTHING you say is called a lie? Why fucking bother?

I still don't see how Afobe going is in any way the same as fans not going to matches. Another two things that have nothing to do with each other.

Again, why do you care what idiots on another forum, or Twitter, or the E&S comments think? Why would you want everyone else to suffer from a blackout, a refusal to communicate, a complete lack of dialogue? It defies all logic.

Because other clubs seem to manage absolutely fine without this communication avenue. The Parliament is a dead duck. I also think the E&S could do with about a decade on the naughty step.

The club can communicate everything it needs to through the website and through general press releases. Absolutely nothing else is needed.

Because other clubs seem to manage absolutely fine without this communication avenue. The Parliament is a dead duck. I also think the E&S could do with about a decade on the naughty step.

The club can communicate everything it needs to through the website and through general press releases. Absolutely nothing else is needed.

I'm unsure how much information E&S actually get. Is it not a case that they take the information off the club's press releases and then put their own twist on it?

Back