• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

But please don't think Ben is blameless in this. Is he fuck. I'm not buying his self-pity any more than I buy the 'it was impossible to sign a striker' narrative.

Spot on.

With regards to the 'not trying' line, I don't think that refers to his demeanour on the pitch during matches. It probably also means his attitude in training, the dressing room etc etc. Of which we won't know that. I think the truth of this lies somewhere in the middle ground.

The whole communication with the fans thing is simply not working, and again I don't think this is solely on the club. For some unbeknownst reasons, they're fucking terrible at the way they try to put their arguments/POV across. Maybe that's to try and offer extra clarity to fans, I don't know. But whilst some of the things they said last night appeared honest, others were OTT and frankly, not necessary for us to know. I don't think we needed to know this about Afobe. And those who hate the board won't believe it anyway.

And no matter what the club say, there are far too many fans who wouldn't ever believe a word the club come out with, despite them DEMANDING answers to EVERYTHING - immediately.

I don't think there's any point in trying to find a middle ground here, because they can never win on the majority of issues, and when they do have something to offer, it comes out really badly!

It's been the 'Sam's Town' of seasons. A really, really shit follow up to something so very promising.

Maybe supporters have good reasons to be sceptical of anything the club says?

To a degree of course, but what's the point in demanding answers when they'll just reject any answer the club offers, accusing them of lying?

To a degree of course, but what's the point in demanding answers when they'll just reject any answer the club offers, accusing them of lying?

To be fair though, that's a rod they've made for their own back.

If I were in Moxey / Morgan's shoes, I would be having a very brief telephone call with the editor of the E&S, and say we aren't speaking to you again. Then I would probably disband the Parliament and just get on with it. Only press releases, that's your lot folks.

As such a chunk accuse EVERYTHING of being a lie, I just wouldn't bother communicating at all.

His Dad was telling fans at Bristol City that he was off.

I don't get some of you, you won't believe an ounce of what the club tells you even when it's staring at you in the face

If I were in Moxey / Morgan's shoes, I would be having a very brief telephone call with the editor of the E&S, and say we aren't speaking to you again. Then I would probably disband the Parliament and just get on with it. Only press releases, that's your lot folks.

As such a chunk accuse EVERYTHING of being a lie, I just wouldn't bother communicating at all.

Absolutely right

Then people will start moaning of no communication between the club and supporters. I'm happy that we have a Parliament meeting. It gives them a chance to explain things. If they are believed is up to the individual.

They wouldn't care at that point. It is the fact that they try and be reasonably open and it gets thrown in their face every time.

Picking your ball up and taking it home is not the answer.

I think it frankly is exactly the answer.

Why exactly? It would serve to make the club look extremely childish, drive a further wedge between the supporters and the club (not least to those of us who actually DO listen to them to a point), you're punishing one section of support because a smaller section of mouthbreathers like putting on their Princess Tiny Tears act on Twitter.

Fits of pique are ok until you turn about 8.

His Dad was telling fans at Bristol City that he was off.

I don't get some of you, you won't believe an ounce of what the club tells you even when it's staring at you in the face

Equally, people believe everything th clubs says even when they've been proved to tell lies on a number of occasions.

As for Afboe, as has been said, it's somewhere in between.

We really do need a clean sweep from top to bottom for the sake of everyone and everything Wolves. No matter what is said or done too much has been tarnished. I wish this season would just finish yesterday. It did in September truth be told.

Why exactly? It would serve to make the club look extremely childish, drive a further wedge between the supporters and the club (not least to those of us who actually DO listen to them to a point), you're punishing one section of support because a smaller section of mouthbreathers like putting on their Princess Tiny Tears act on Twitter.

Fits of pique are ok until you turn about 8.

Because, to be honest, the open communication set up just isn't working at all. There is no need for it, so why bother at all?

Why?
He was half arsed a lot of the time and his mind wasn't on the club.

Fully support the club here.

I don't think he was half arsed he was playing in a pathetic formation in a dreadfully inept football team that can't defend without ten players behind the ball. They give extended contacts to players who aren't good enough and treat our best player like that. To then go public with the garbage they spouted yesterday which has now gone national is at best embarrassing. It taints our club.

Washing dirty linen in public, not clever. Like I say, don't communicate at all and this sort of thing doesn't happen.

Back