• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Wolves matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloppy not terrible for me but it’s obvious we miss Neves who wouldn’t. Some poor decision making by Costa at times in the final 3rd.

Lucky to make the playoffs? Seriously. How fucking stupid are some fucking cunts? Attention-seeking wankers. They should be culled.

Think some have been seriously spoiled this year. That first half was nothing like poor or terrible, under the usual standards yes, but still some clever 1 touch football, playing out from the back, had been relatively astute tactically in weathering them and there pace out wide. Poor lapse by a couple of people and a very undisciplined loss of shape in the run up.

Not offering enough up top, saying we are poor overall though is an over reaction. Maybe giving them too much respect would be fairer.

Started much brighter this half.

again Barry poor pass and Bonatini weak in possession, we need a change sooner rather than later.

Costa looks like he'd rather be anywhere than on that pitch, just going through the motions.

quite a few could come off at this moment, we are on the front foot a little more but the quality in our play is significantly worse than normal.

Seriously if we’d been able to pick the right pass tonight we’d be winning by now

I'm.sorry, but I know he has played out of his skin this season, Doherty really infuriates me, he's really not very good on the ball. Just simple passes sometimes!

Jota and Morgan getting ready.

MGW and Jota coming on, right decision.

WTF Nuno Bonatini is playing fucking shit and you bring Costa off.
ALF and Coady at fault for the goal WTF was that Header.

Costa coming off about 60 minutes too late.

A little hyperbolic I guess but good God was he poor.

Effectively afobe is our last sub now with 3 cbs and Norris on the bench if we're still losing whenever that third sub is made

MGW in midfield time to find out if he can do it yet!

I'm.sorry, but I know he has played out of his skin this season, Doherty really infuriates me, he's really not very good on the ball. Just simple passes sometimes!

The correct description is run out of his skin...

He's suspect defensively and has next to no goals or assists to his name.

There's literally no point in him getting into the great positions he does when he hasn't got a footballing brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back