• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Wolves matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be 3 or 4 complacency has set in

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Saiss dreadful again, this is fucking terrible.

Fucking hell. Have a word with yourselves. It's pathetic to see this shit from so-called fans. We are still miles clear.

Could be worth letting the players know, they're playing like they're 10 points adrift at the bottom and given up.

Fucking hell. Have a word with yourselves. It's pathetic to see this shit from so-called fans. We are still miles clear.

Agreed. We're nowhere near our best and are being beaten by the better side tonight but the hyperbole can fuck right off.

That's so poor from Coady and Morgan.

I'm flabbergasted how poor we've been.

I’m at Craven Cottage. We’ve been absolutely terrible. No fight and no cutting edge. Deserve to be losing.

Definitely looking over our shoulders from here on in.

10 pts clear of third still bad day office

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

That's poor from Coady.

Think the first one was worse, at least he was pinned and outmuscled by Mitrovic on the second goal but the first one managed to have the same result even though Coady was a couple of yards off him!

Hoe does MGW run over the ball without getting a foot in? So poor.

$#@!ing hell. Have a word with yourselves. It's pathetic to see this $#@! from so-called fans. We are still miles clear.

This performance doesn't deserve defending to be honest.

Agreed. We're nowhere near our best and are being beaten by the better side tonight but the hyperbole can fuck right off.

By a team with MacDonald in midfield FFS not even a good fucking team

It's not hyperbole, it's dreadful stuff. We've been made to look 2nd rate. And yes, we can still blow this lead at the top of the league playing this poorly.

Dreadful display getting what we deserve.

Think the first one was worse, at least he was pinned and outmuscled by Mitrovic on the second goal but the first one managed to have the same result even though Coady was a couple of yards off him!

He's been poor but then he's not alone and it seems we're not at it tonight.

A blip and nothing more.

Fulham have been very good and fully deserve to win, whilst this has been horseshit we haven't played this poorly very often this season. Still time but hard to see where a goal comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back