• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Wolves matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman Deeley

Dean Saunders's Press Officer
Reaction score
John Ruddy keeps his place...

Ruddy Bennett - Coady - Boly Doherty - Saiss - Alf - Douglas Costa - Leo - Cav

Subs: Norris, Batth, Miranda, MGW, Afobe, Diogo, Hause

Happy enough with Leo coming in for a knackered Jota......but 3 CB's on the bench?

Plus the number of loanees.

Be some performance to win wihtout Neves and Jota starting

Jota finally jaded?

Douglas Costa is a great signing. Missed that one this week!

Am I the only one who thinks Goodman talks some shit at times?

Mitrovich can bully the Wolves defence if he stands on Coady.

Couple of weird/poor decisions from Costa, we’re definitely going to be playing on the break tonight

Whenever I've seen Costa this season he looks mentally weak, last season he'd have been flat out to get half a yard for a shot there but just now he never really looked at full pelt and copped out with a poor square pass that was never really on.

Costa has been fucking diabolical.

Kind of agree about Costa, Just seems to be a bit short of last years form.

Douglas will get ripped to shreds by Fredericks pace, that’s a worry for me.

One terrible pass from each wing back just then. Need to be sharper when we have the ball as we won’t have it that much

We can definitely do them on the break here we just need to pick the right passes at the right times

Better spell of possession just, working the ball around well but missing that incisive pass. Had been a good overload on the left with Cavaleiro and Douglas but the former came inside into trouble rather than play it down the line.

Bonatini is dropping into midfield atm, looks like a deliberate ploy to get a bit of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back