• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I dreamt we lost 4 1 and Cav scored, I'm not a spiritual person though so won't be off to the bookies

Officials:

Referee: Darren England. Assistants: Simon Long, James Mainwaring. Fourth official: Mike Dean. VAR: Peter Bankes. Assistant VAR: Neil Davies.

Vinagre’s already in Athens. It’ll be Semedo on the left and Hoever on the right.

Is this what we're all thinking then? I guess Semedo on the left is a given if Marcal isn't right, and I'd presume he'd throw Hoever in ahead of Traore?

You won't get a safer game to blood him in than Fulham at home, surely

Been ill the last few days and Wednesday was a total bed day so utterly missed all the Vinagre and other guy talk. My concern heading into today is once again playing a robust forward, I don't actually really rate Mitrovic, I appreciate his goal record but he is also pretty wasteful over the entire body of his Prem work. However I just need it to be better than last week and feel that doing a better job against him than we did the strikers last week is the start, been in a right mood since.

Been ill the last few days and Wednesday was a total bed day so utterly missed all the Vinagre and other guy talk. My concern heading into today is once again playing a robust forward, I don't actually really rate Mitrovic, I appreciate his goal record but he is also pretty wasteful over the entire body of his Prem work. However I just need it to be better than last week and feel that doing a better job against him than we did the strikers last week is the start, been in a right mood since.

I'd like to think we've learned to protect Coady against that type of player after last weeks debarcle......mind you thought we all already knew about Coady's weaknesses

We did it when Flum were last in town with Benno helping out. Issue v West Ham was they made sure Boly and Saiss were kept busy outwide and left Coads isolated. For some reason we couldnt/wouldn't counter it.

Last night I dreamt we lost 4 1 and Cav scored, I'm not a spiritual person though so won't be off to the bookies

Now surely that should be on the Cybertosis thread? [emoji14]
However Fulham have not won here for 12 games so let’s hope we make it 13

What's going on here then? Wolves are drifting like a barge on Betfair...

Kilman at LWB. Bloody hell. Pleased to see Podence back though

Finally, after 41 years of life, a WB who is slower than me.

Blimey!

Can see that becoming semedo and hoever if we need a goal!

Guess that means we are allowing Saiss to cover Coady and try and stop him getting isolated v Mitro. Kilman won't be making surging runs down the left tgats for sure

So if Hoever isn't ready for WB he's probably some way off contention for CB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back