• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) Build up

WEimann's thrird goal for us and if I recall, all 3 have been good well struck goals.

Oh look, not all our ex-players score against us. What a surprise.

Weimann with a great bit of holding play plays it back to Edwards who pushes it dangerously forward but it's blocked.

Crappy from Batth and they score.

Batth with his cock up for the day, very poor.

Wolves go up to 16th above Ipswich who are losing 2-1 at Cardiff.
5 teams below us now (above the Drop Zone)
Batth fucks up and fails to clear and Odoi smacks it via a top spinning deflection loops the ball over Ikeme into the net...
Now we need to fight and we need to get Batth out of the team.

surprise surprise our 2 weakest players - Doherty and Batth. !!!!! so why are they still playing ??

Doherty surprisingly turns marginally slower than the Barton Swing Bridge and allows a resurgent Fulham to almost equalise...

Weimann releases Dicko who launches a long run but it comes to nothing and Fulham pile on the pressure as Weimann now plays a poor ball straight to Odoi. Just need to calm down and slow the frantic pace down. Come on Batth you twat, show some captaincy. Evans again trying the Hollywood long ball when a short ball would have set Costa off..

We deffo need another goal so why take off one of our main goal threats to put on someone who is completely out of form

Ikeme comes out to catch that one. Take the pressure off lads and play some accurate football can you?

We are under a lot of pressure and have 2 dodgy defenders, I have a tenner on this I think its fair to say im a little nervous!

Dicko plays a ball to Evans who's next ball is blocked, to Coady to Ikeme and....... breathe.
Saiss coming on for

Saiss coming on, makes perfect sense to me, we have the players to counter.

Marshall gets pulled. Emphasis on shoring up the defence. Fulham exerting a lot of pressure...

Back