• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) build up

don't any of the interviewers have the balls to ask the question - what does Edwards offer the team ?

Goals (if you ignore that he has scored in one game in 2017), energy, experience, great attitude etc etc etc would be the answer.

If he's playing well, as he was for 2-3 months, then great, pick him. Why is he an automatic pick when he's contributing literally nothing? When we've had multiple games in the last month where he's attempted (not completed) fewer than 30 passes in an entire 90 minutes plus injury time?

It's unreal.

The only logic I can see is that lambert tries to 'spread out' the good players so they don't all play at the same time to keep them refreshed?

Fuck that team. Just fucking fuck off.

Appalling.

Lambert just fucking go, take that wanker thelwell as well, and pick up whatever incriminating photos edwards has of the both of you on the way out of compton.

Disgraceful team.

Edwards didn't even play well for that long - it was like a month or so at best. Absolute fraud.

I don't like to write games off beforehand based on team as it can always come back to haunt you but I'm extremely underwhelmed to say the least...

Read today - sorry DW - that Doherty has played more minutes than anyone else this season. That just about sums up the whole season

Dave Fucking Edwards. I miss the days when he got injured every few games

Read today - sorry DW - that Doherty has played more minutes than anyone else this season. That just about sums up the whole season

It's worse than that, he's our most used player by an absolute mile since the start of 2016. Jota is going to rip him apart tonight.

Saville actually did well defensively on Saturday and as far as I can tell didn't disgrace himself at Reading or Ipswich. Whereas even Britney - who fucking loves the useless bastard - was slating (as much as he ever does) Doherty at Portman Road and we all know how awful he is.

Bright not even making the bench is just plain odd. The striker situation has been a major issue all season...Dicko finally gets off the mark vs Blues then gets an assist vs Reading. Dropped. Weimann plays up top for the first time against Rotherham, scores with pretty much the only chance (if you can call it that) he had....moves him back out wide for the next game, where he's had one good game and a load of rubbish otherwise. Marshall plays well in the last three games...dropped. So we can play Edwards. Finally works out that Batth and Doherty aren't fit for purpose...but then swaps them in for the midweek games for no reason.

All over the place.

That team stinks of picking players out of a hat. Fucking awful.

Rancid.

i think it's safe to say Lambert used Lancelot and set of balls number three to put that shit together.

That midfield is giving me a headache.

Brentford will dominate the game tonight, hopefully we can either catch them on the counter or just kill the game and take a point.

I'm happy that Evans is preferred to Price after Saturday but wish that Batth, Edwards & Coady would just disappear. I've just had enough of watching/discussing them.

Good grief that's a shocker.

He's really got no idea. This constant shuffling is mind-boggling stuff.

Rego (I think it is) on WM trying to justify it by saying that we were so poor on Saturday that we would have moaned had he fielded the same side. Yeah, so drop the best performers from that side and replace them with our most shit and underwhelming players, great idea

An injury to Dangerous could be our best hope of avoiding relegation

I think the saddest thing is when I heard about a player being out for the season I was quietly wishing it on Edwards.

How tragic is that, wishing an injury on your own player because you know it's the only way the useless shite won't be in the team.

Dave Edwards. Every fucking game.

Also, why does he change the back 4 every week?

Rego (I think it is) on WM trying to justify it by saying that we were so poor on Saturday that we would have moaned had he fielded the same side. Yeah, so drop the best performers from that side and replace them with our most shit and underwhelming players, great idea

Not a binary choice, is it. I never want to see us play three at the back with this squad ever again but that doesn't mean this is the only alternative.

Oh and Edwards was our worst performer by a street on Saturday but he's still there. As is Coady who is not a RB while we have an England U21 RB not making the bench.

if he's playing for a point, you should have Saiss there to hold the midfield somewhat and not Saville & Evans. they'll just walk through them.

Rancid.

i think it's safe to say Lambert used Lancelot and set of balls number three to put that $#@! together.

Lambert has been here for around 4 months and still has absolutely no idea what his best team is

With all these changes how can the team possibly develop and cohesion and attacking pattern of play - it cannot and that's one reason why we score so few goals

To drop Marshall after Saturday is negligent pure and simple
To bring back Evans from nowhere makes no sense
Saiss will only reach his potential is he plays regularly
Unless Williamson is injured to drop him for Baath is madness

We may stay up by the skin of our teeth but Lambert must go along with about 9 p,ayers (we all know who they are)

I think the saddest thing is when I heard about a player being out for the season I was quietly wishing it on Edwards.

How tragic is that, wishing an injury on your own player because you know it's the only way the useless $#@!e won't be in the team.

The greater good!

Back