• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham 3-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

My verdict is that they gave Everton a 10 point penalty and they are trying to do the fucking same to us but in a different way.
Why? That's the bit that doesn't make sense. Getting done against Luton, Sheff Utd and Fulham isn't part of some big club bias. So why deliberately get at Wolves? That's the bit nobody has answered with their conspiracy theories.

My verdict is that they gave Everton a 10 point penalty and they are trying to do the fucking same to us but in a different way.
Unless Big Brother is a massive Albion fan then I can’t see a desperate need to get rid of us.
I think when an organisation keeps fucking you over it leads to severe mistrust and paranoia towards them.

In the grand scheme of things we have a far more heightened sense of self importance whereas the average Premier League executive can barely seperate Wolves and Watford. We're relative nobodies.

At one time I admit to thinking VAR was been used to hold his down but these days I don't think many outside of a WV postcode give much of a fuck about where we are... That and realising PGMOL couldn't find their arses using both hands much less orchestrate a co-ordinated conspiracy over multiple games to arrive at a pre-determined outcome.

Why? That's the bit that doesn't make sense. Getting done against Luton, Sheff Utd and Fulham isn't part of some big club bias. So why deliberately get at Wolves? That's the bit nobody has answered with their conspiracy theories.
I don't know why but there's something going on with all these borderline penalties going against us. All I know is that I'm fucking sick of it. The first one there was a camera angle that made it look like a pen, then a second that didn't. They stayed with the onfield decision. Fair enough... perhaps. Then the second one... they overturned the onfield decision when it was not "clear and obvious." Add that to the list of penalties given against us and you can't help but wonder what the fuck is going on.

Like you, I don't want to believe in conspiracy theories but you can't tell me that ref after ref and VAR ref after VAR ref isn't fucking with us. It's happened way too many times now... so no, I don't know why but I'm sick and tired of it. 13 games in and at least 6 VAR decisions that have cost us points. This is supposed to be the best league in the world and you'd think they'd get it right more than they get it wrong.

It's ridiculous. Look at the B?S surrounding Everton. How the hell do you not have a disciplinary process in place until a club breaks the 105M benchmark? The game is being run by amateurs who continually fuck things up.

I'd far rather we went back to the ref making decisions, rightly or wrongly, because they really can't fuck up the game more than it is now.

I want blood off GON tonight, I want him full Arteta tonight. VAR will say its GON he's a nice lad he'll accept it. GIVE THEM YOU FUCKING DICK AND BITCH SLAP THERE FUCKING JAWS, I'm really really livid tonight. This is now beyond corruption.
Anyone that doesn't think there's an agenda against us probably shouldn't point to tonight's game to back up their argument.

Ironically, the agenda is clear and obvious. We've been on the recieving end of so many awful decisions this season, the farce tonight has only compounded my belief that these decisions are on purpose.

Anyone that doesn't think there's an agenda against us probably shouldn't point to tonight's game to back up their argument.

Ironically, the agenda is clear and obvious. We've been on the recieving end of so many awful decisions this season, the farce tonight has only compounded my belief that these decisions are on purpose.
Who is in charge of this anti-Wolves conspiracy? What is their aim? What is their motive?

Who is in charge of this anti-Wolves conspiracy? What is their aim? What is their motive?
Don't know. But how can the officials be so consistently shit? That shouldn't be possible.

Oh, but you seemed so sure of it just a few moments ago. I said it was incompetence and you disagreed. There is no logical reason for it to be a conspiracy. The conclusion must be, therefore, that the officials aren't good enough.

Oh, but you seemed so sure of it just a few moments ago. I said it was incompetence and you disagreed. There is no logical reason for it to be a conspiracy. The conclusion must be, therefore, that the officials aren't good enough.
I just find it hard to believe that the officials could possibly be this bad without doing it on purpose.

Going to do my best to care less I think, it’s a glorious sport being ruined by poor implementation of technology. I’ll still go and spend a bloody fortune watching wolves but VAR has been slowly sucking the joy out of football for me, I couldn’t sleep last night I was that annoyed. Better to find my inner ‘meh’ I think.

it’s no better now I’ve woken up. like some twilight zone nightmare. I used to suggest giving up to 10 game bans for simulation on the basis the first guy punished and it would stop tomorrow and supported VAR to at least pick up the cheats but instead we get these fuckin dumb motherfuckers on VAR. it’s last minute, he’s moving away from goal, what the fuck do you think he’s gonna try you pricks! and then the first cunt laughing away on interview. wankers.

Do I think that there is some grand scheme to deliberately screw over Wolves for motives unknown?
Probably not.

Do I think certain people are acting upon some perceived slight (most likely due to previous actual incompetence) and that their subconscious bias is losing the 'sub'?
Quite probably.

Is VAR an unworkable pos regardless of how it has affected Wolves?
Absolutely.

Hopefully PGMOL will realise certain officials have done us over far too much and those officials should simply not get a Wolves game again. It’s PGMOL so no chance. Frankly twatwell has given appalling decisions against us since he first became a top flight referee. I would say elite but elite and incompetent are uncomfortable bedfellows.

It is very noticeable that all the media are calling out how hard done by we are. It will make no difference whatsoever with the cabal of incompetence

Back