• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I've added Jake Cassidy to my crop of Wolves drop outs ready for my assault on the BSP, tried to get Mendez-Laing too but he was having none of it. Haven't added much to the team though so i could struggle.

Unbelievable scenes at Molineux as Wolves go 6-0 up helped by a Steven Fletcher hat trick vs Barcelona in the 1st Leg of the First Knockout Round in the Champions League.

In a memorable game for the fans they left the stadium disappointed as Barcelona score 3 second half goals to keep them in the tie.

Chris Kamara is said to have described the scenes as 'unbelieveable' to his Sky colleague Jeff Stelling

Fucking hell!

At 6 up against Barca at half time I would have gone 5-1-4-0! Set to ultra defensive and maximise time-wasting

I was in too much shock to think about tactics

I was in too much shock to think about tactics

Kevin%20Keegan%20England%20Manager.jpg

Christ good effort! I've beaten them over two legs but nowhere near that margin. Fletch is quality on the game, I only moved him on at the start of my current season (9th). After being drubbed by the Blouse earlier on in the season I went to St Andrex and tonked them 7-1.

Blouse are looking like they want to have a crack Derby's record points total in the first season of my current game. 16 games gone, bottom, 5 points.

Edit: Scratch that, 18 games gone, 5 points. Even better.

I'm in my 4th.

Barce are not what they used to be obviously. I'm somewhat apprehensive about the second leg!

Fletch was top scorer in my run to the UEFA cup semis in the second season and repeated it in the success in that competition the year after.

Milijas is a god until age catches up with him, pings them in from just about anywhere.

It took me 5 seasons to crack the top 4, I'd always have a 10 game blip which cost me. Won the title in my 6th season as well the Champions League (in our debut year), won nothing the season after but regained my title again in the 8th but not looking like I can retain it.

I keep finishing fucking fifth!! Blew it on the last game of season 3 where I drew with someone shite having just got back from the Europa League final and Spurs sneaked by me by a point.

My first season I won the FA Cup - including a glorious 5-0 over chelsea in the semi that was as unexpected as welcome. Won jack shit in season two (semi of the Europa league and lost to Liverpool, finished 5th), last season was 5th in the league, won the league cup and Europa League.

Enjoying Pro Vercelli at the mo, but I will no doubt be back to the quest for champions league football at molineux soon

I've won 2 and lost 2 at the start of my BSP season with Telford, according to my assistant Winnall should no longer be in my starting line up but i've paired him with Cassidy and he's got 4 in 4.

The assistants at pro vercelli are hilarious. they just all contradict each other about virtually every player.

I hated my backroom staff at Telford, finally managed to get some replacements in but doubt they'll be much better, they'd recommend people to sign then when i bought them in for a trial they were absolute garbage, same with any staff recommendations they made, or they'd recommend people that were miles out of my league.

Started with Telford, thinking I'll be able to get a few in on loan from Wolves but none of them are interested!

Signed a couple of decent youngsters and some other alright players. About to start the season.

Started with Telford, thinking I'll be able to get a few in on loan from Wolves but none of them are interested!

Signed a couple of decent youngsters and some other alright players. About to start the season.

No-one will come to me on loan from Wolves either, even though at the start of the game theres a club link, even the ones i've managed to sign after they've been released i had to wait until they were actually clubless before they'd talk to me.

It's quite annoying, it means I will have to aim quite low for loan signings.

Pro Vercelli are equal top on April 1 2011 in game time. Just got a message "You have received a £500m windfall for players and a new stadium"

Superb to get that on the real time date!

A £500m windfall? Surely an April Fool! ha

Back