• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

I didn't vote. The only thing that knocks me down on Experian is something to do wit the electoral roll. I've never had a problem with getting credit.

I will vote in the GE next time, which will be my first time. I've never felt in the past that I've had the knowledge on politics to vote.

UKIP are a one trick pony, they've exlpoited a small Islands Xenophobic nature, i feel sorry for Ed Milliband, i think he's a decent bloke but the electorate want bullshit hence Farage's popularity, Labour got elected in 1997 by having their bullshitter, the penny eventually dropped with the Tories and they found their own bulshitter.
Bullshit rules!

The left-leaning children of Blair are going into overdrive over UKIP's gains in the council elections. Some are even mentioning the fact that UKIP still has no MPs in Westminster despite the fact that there were no Westminster elections yesterday. These plastic leftists could probably write what they actually know about politics on the back of a stamp. The media and student union told them UKIP is this inherently racist behemoth of an organisation though, so it must be true.

I can't wait to hear the European talking shop election results on Sunday.

A work colleague of mine got annoyed because the council fucked up her details. So to protest, she went and voted for UKIP. And the irony is that she's not a British citizen.

These are the people we have to deal with, folks.

Have to say I'm a tad concerned who has got in down here (Rhondda Cynon Taf).

UKIP are a one trick pony, they've exlpoited a small Islands Xenophobic nature, i feel sorry for Ed Milliband, i think he's a decent bloke but the electorate want bull$#@! hence Farage's popularity, Labour got elected in 1997 by having their bullshitter, the penny eventually dropped with the Tories and they found their own bulshitter.
Bull$#@! rules!

100% right, Trev!
Ed, like Gordon Brown, is a decent bloke with true conviction, but today's 'consumers' want sound-bites and smiles (as well as bullshit). Let's hope Labour win the next General Election or it's curtains if you're old, young, a parent and/or anything other than stinking rich or criminal!

The left-leaning children of Blair are going into overdrive over UKIP. These plastic leftists could probably write what they actually know about politics on the back of a stamp.

Andy, I suppose you could call me a 'leftist', but I'm no son of Tory Blair and it would definitely take at least the backs of two stamps for me to write what I know about politics.

As SLA said the other day, I cannot fathom why anyone would vote for UKIP in a local election. I can just about understand, but not agree with, voting for them in the European elections - after all, their case in that respect is very clear, so if you can look past their awful attendance record, very dubious voting record, dodgy unaudited expense claims, various character flaws and rampant xenophobia, if on balance you want the UK to leave the EU then voting for them makes some sense. But in local elections? To run your council? They've been on a Trappist monk vow of revealing exactly no domestic policy for this whole campaign. Congratulations, you have voted someone in who refuses to tell you what they plan to do. What a good idea that is.

Only a few voters though Langers!

Only a few voters though Langers!

Still too fucking many. I'm with Herr Deutsch - I simply can't understand the logic behind it. Probably because there is no logic.

It must be a concern for Labour voters that during a time of massive Tory cuts to suit their ideological agenda they are failing to gain significant support.

Back