• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Just out of interest; are Labour still in favour of a cap on Immigration? (as the last Labour administration were).

Just because New Labour are chasing the tory vote does not make them right on the issue of immigraion.

Nigel Farage to appear on Have I Got News For You on Friday night.

I thought last Friday's episode had a bit more bite than recent series so hopefully they won't give him a too easy ride.

Just because New Labour are chasing the tory vote does not make them right on the issue of immigraion.

Absolutely, if it can pay for itself and is sustainable then it's a no brainer. We have an ageing population and therefore a young population that works is needed to counter that. Cut defence spending by at least a half and impose a super tax on all business with profits over a certain level. I doubt you'll get anybody who will advocate this so the question remains as to how they will fund public services and welfare in their next government. We know what we'll get with the Tories but the Labour Party is very vague on what it intends to do and appears to be very splintered within its make-up.

Great to see UKIP get their EU Election Campaign officially up and running yesterday. Excellent Campaign Posters going up in various parts of the Country too.

Even Gordon Brown got it right sometimes, when he said, "British Jobs, For British Workers".

Great to see him claiming that there are millions of foreign workers who are waiting to come over here and take our jobs.

Its a pity there is no mention of a German on his payroll from his EU expenses. Is he for EU workers coming to this country and working or is he against them?

Great to see him claiming that there are millions of foreign workers who are waiting to come over here and take our jobs.

Its a pity there is no mention of a German on his payroll from his EU expenses. Is he for EU workers coming to this country and working or is he against them?

As you are pretending not to know the answer to your own question, I will tell you. He is for EU Workers coming to the UK who have Special Skills to offer our Country.

But, we have arrived at this point in the argument many, many times and neither side will ever agree so there is no point in a long-winded debate.
I'm just happy to see UKIP gaining in popularity, whilst watching The Guardian Lefties squirm in their 'We Love Polly Toynbee" Tee-Shirts.

As you are pretending not to know the answer to your own question, I will tell you. He is for EU Workers coming to the UK who have Special Skills to offer our Country.

Being willing to shag him is a very special skill indeed.

Like UKIP or not, but they are going to do very well in the upcoming elections.

Like UKIP or not, but they are going to do very well in the upcoming elections.

Yes they will and they are likely to build on that in 2015 with a general election. Like it or not the austerity measures have worked and the country is moving forward. Labour have no policies and a weak leader. Tory euro sceptics will vote tactically to get a UKIP rep in areas where the tory vote was weak but UKIP moving up. I said a while ago but there will be 5-10 UKIP MPs at the next general election and they may even be part of a tory/ UKIP coalition. Few centre / left alternatives of any strength I am afraid and too many programmes on TV about benefit fraud and migration which play into the aforementioned scenario all too well.

I'll suck frogs if they win more than one seat in a general election. If they put all of their campaign effort into one seat they may just do it like the greens did in Brighton at the last election. Even that would take an extra-ordinary set of circumstances for it to happen though.

Tory euro sceptics voting tactically wouldn't make a blind but of difference in left leaning lib/lab marginals as the alternative in voting Ukip would be like Wolves fans wanting Downo back in charge.

They won't win a single fucking seat when it really matters. They can keep getting representation at the place they want to be out of but no chance they will get into Westminster.

They won't win a single fucking seat when it really matters. They can keep getting representation at the place they want to be out of but no chance they will get into Westminster.

Spoken like a true loony lefty....

I'm afraid the arrogant, university brainwashed, middle classes of the Labour party are blind to the fact that the working class doesn't feel represented by them anymore, and that is where a lot of UKIP's vote will come from. Well hey-ho.
All any of the parties need to do is represent the working class and UKIP will disappear.

Back