• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

GPZJ9nlW0AAyQuo

"Where is it?"

"London"

"Nice one, that narrows it down"

GPZJ9nlW0AAyQuo

"Where is it?"

"London"

"Nice one, that narrows it down"
They'll not announce the location, rather contact ticket holders directly, in an effort to stop the wokerati pressuring the venue the cancel

They'll not announce the location, rather contact ticket holders directly, in an effort to stop the wokerati pressuring the venue the cancel
Good point but equally there are only so many 5,000+ seat venues in London, they wouldn't end up in a piss-stained back room of a pub in the arse end of nowhere, surely

I can't imagine they'll need much more than couple of hundred surely? Hotel conference room/social club kind of vibes

I jest of course, who the fuck is paying money to listen to Joey Nietschze and judging by that attire in the photo, Laurence "James Pond(life)" Fox :D

This crap always ends up with pathetic sales and they cancel more often than not to avoid having an audience of about 9. On which note, Joseph has taken to retweeting Lee Hurst.

Who the fuck are David Vance and Sarah Jane Smith?! The latter seems to be named after a Dr Who character and that's all I can find on either of them 😂

I didn't realise how fucked up Lee Hurst had gone until last week when twitter pushed one of his tweets to me. The fuck happened there?! I'm sure he was quite funny on They Think It's All Over

Been a heid the ba' for years.

That show has not dated well when you factor sex pest Rory McGrath in.

She's just another racist 🤷‍♂️
That's not going to change anything though. She's a racist because she's been fed racist propaganda. Perhaps she always was, perhaps she always will be, but I don't think she wants to be. I don't really have a conclusion or an action point, I just think it's sad that's where we are at. The RWP / Social Media / Farage have radicalised the gullible

That's not going to change anything though. She's a racist because she's been fed racist propaganda. Perhaps she always was, perhaps she always will be, but I don't think she wants to be. I don't really have a conclusion or an action point, I just think it's sad that's where we are at. The RWP / Social Media / Farage have radicalised the gullible
People will always find an excuse for being racist.

Back