• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

The odd thing is the BBC don't have that much editorial control over QT.

They don't make it.
So they bang on about a representative audience yet fill the panel with right wing loons and a Tory host?

The audience is representative, but 5 years out of date. They load it percentage wise from the last GE...at least if you tell the truth on your application
That should make it more pro labour then currently I imagine.

So they bang on about a representative audience yet fill the panel with right wing loons and a Tory host?
It's on the production company in the main but they will have a remit from the Beeb.

Many questions here for Tommy.
The main one being...did they walk/swim to France as using a small boat across the channel is poor form?

1000008214.jpg

Interested to know how it altered the course of the war given that most recognised and respected historical opinion believes that Germany had effectively lost the war by 1941 and everything else was simply marking time.

Interested to know how it altered the course of the war given that most recognised and respected historical opinion believes that Germany had effectively lost the war by 1941 and everything else was simply marking time.
So my father and many others being dug-in on one side of the Rhine, freezing cold and shelled nightly through the winter of 1944 was marking time then? Don't know what they were pissing about at, should have just walked into Berlin during the autumn.

You know that isn't even close to the point and I'm not going to indulge you with a worthless argument.

Marking time certainly isn't the right phrase to use, 1941 was the year that the war changed as the Allies became effective, mainly through the US agreeing to support troops into Europe, but Germany certainly hadn't lost it by 1941 despite Hitler's mistakes.

The landings were needed at the time to hasten the end, particularly as Russia was in full invade mode at that point and that wouldn't have ended well for the entirety of Europe.

I'm not a huge fan of JOB but this is a master class of identifying a Tory/Reform supporter and allowing them to destroy themselves.

Last edited:
Why are they running off the beach, and why has Tommy chosen a picture of American infantry?
I can answer your first part...he says they are carrying the injured back to safety....(and no I am not taking the piss here, he genuinely said that)

I can answer your first part...he says they are carrying the injured back to safety....(and no I am not taking the piss here, he genuinely said that)
Can you ask him if the ship on the left has run aground? I'm a bit concerned it would have been a bit of a sitting duck for German gunners.

I mean there may have been a few more armament factories, and not quite as many elephants, but.......................

apart from that it looks like a genuine scene.

Back