• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Hash browns are not english, where's his fried bread?

[RACISM]More like an African breakfast its so brown[/RACIST]

"Representing Reform" so he will be everywhere for the next 5-6 weeks.

Apparently decided not to stand as he expected a November election and a July one doesn't fit into his schedule...despite the fact he will running around doing TV appearances until the 4th.
I guess someone in a Dolphin outfit was preparing to stand against him

"Representing Reform" so he will be everywhere for the next 5-6 weeks.

Apparently decided not to stand as he expected a November election and a July one doesn't fit into his schedule...despite the fact he will running around doing TV appearances until the 4th.
I guess someone in a Dolphin outfit was preparing to stand against him
perhaps an 8th rejection by the voters would be too much for the thin skinned cunt to endure?

Without seeing a link, his motivations I'm sure will be wrong, but his points correct if he's highlighting they are money laundering operations

Only political party to have a stand at the county show today. Tbf the guy on the stand’s face was so red he probably won’t be there for much longer.

Without seeing a link, his motivations I'm sure will be wrong, but his points correct if he's highlighting they are money laundering operations
Pretty much what he has said really. Nothing no one on here hasn't suggested

Pretty much what he has said really. Nothing no one on here hasn't suggested
Will add I have only seen a clip where he talks about the money laundering. Might be more stuff before or after it, probably is as Farage is lurking in the background

The 16 non-MP panellists with the highest number of appearances on Question Time in the 21st century evidences a preference for outspoken, provocative, divisive, controversial, and often ideologically extreme right-wing guests (12 of the 16 are explicitly right-wing):

• Rod Liddle – 9
  • Max Hastings – 9
  • Camilla Tominey – 9
  • Kate Andrews – 11
  • Tim Stanley – 12
  • Isabel Oakeshott – 13
  • Fraser Nelson – 4
  • David Starkey – 12
  • Bonnie Greer – 13
  • Ian Hislop – 14
  • Julia Hartley Brewer – 17
  • Janet Street-Porter – 19
  • Peter Hitchens – 23
  • Piers Morgan – 24
  • Melanie Phillips – 28
  • Nigel Farage – 35
And, it is probably 36 for that xxxx. Wasn't he on again this week? More to come in the run up to the election. One of Keir Starmer's priorities has to be to change the leadership of the BBC that is foisting these xxxxx on us through the msm.

The 16 non-MP panellists with the highest number of appearances on Question Time in the 21st century evidences a preference for outspoken, provocative, divisive, controversial, and often ideologically extreme right-wing guests (12 of the 16 are explicitly right-wing):

• Rod Liddle – 9
  • Max Hastings – 9
  • Camilla Tominey – 9
  • Kate Andrews – 11
  • Tim Stanley – 12
  • Isabel Oakeshott – 13
  • Fraser Nelson – 4
  • David Starkey – 12
  • Bonnie Greer – 13
  • Ian Hislop – 14
  • Julia Hartley Brewer – 17
  • Janet Street-Porter – 19
  • Peter Hitchens – 23
  • Piers Morgan – 24
  • Melanie Phillips – 28
  • Nigel Farage – 35
And, it is probably 36 for that xxxx. Wasn't he on again this week? More to come in the run up to the election. One of Keir Starmer's priorities has to be to change the leadership of the BBC that is foisting these xxxxx on us through the msm.
The BBC’s stated mission is “to act in the public interest, serving all audiences through the provision of impartial, high-quality and distinctive output and services which inform, educate and entertain”. These foundational principles are honourable and as needed today as ever before.

Back