• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

Fuck TV. Lets have a traditional 3pm kick off on Saturday at Molineux..

BBC sort of HAVE to show Lincoln after their moan last round so that is two ties gone. Hopefully nobody chooses fucking Man United. But I bet they do.
The Lincoln tie is rubbish really, if they had Burnley at Sincil Bank then it'd be a stick on but not many teams beat the fag eater at Turf Moor. They won't even get a good payout from it.

Plus Sutton will switch to The Emirates. Money based decision no brainer.

We're gonna get tonked.

Brilliant draw. This is what the cup is all about. Chelsea are massive favourites of course, but so were Stoke and Liverpool. Even though we are at home I think Lambert will use similar tactics to Saturday. If you're a Wolves player these are the games you want to be playing in and Costa will be licking his lips again. We can go into our third FA Cup Tie with nothing to lose again and all the expectancy and pressure is on Chelsea.

You just can't beat the magic of the Cup.

Don't forget, they were going to thrash us at home about five years ago and we still beat them 1-0.

Keep The Faith :icon_cool:

Begovic (if he stays)

Zouma
Cahill
Terry

Aina
Fabregas
Loftus-Cheek
Chalobah
Kenedy

Willian

Batshuayi

About the best we can hope for

Begovic (if he stays)

Zouma
Cahill
Terry

Aina
Fabregas
Loftus-Cheek
Chalobah
Kenedy

Willian

Batshuayi

About the best we can hope for

They made nine changes against Brentford (ok they still won comfortably). Will Conte do the same again at our place ?

Liverpool and Arsenal next up. If they slip up in those games then it's back to pressure in the league so maybe. If they win the pair then the title is done more or less so no.

The Lincoln tie is rubbish really, if they had Burnley at Sincil Bank then it'd be a stick on but not many teams beat the fag eater at Turf Moor. They won't even get a good payout from it.

It could have been better, but Lincolns priority is getting back into the league. They have already made a few bob out of their cup run, and will do so out of this game.

I've no idea if this was just some Twitter bullshit conspiracy theory but apparently it came out via Lineker and Dan Walker that the BBC wanted to show Sutton in the last round but the FA made them show Man Utd. Wouldn't surprise me if they had some sort of dodgy deal going on as they are ALWAYS on. What is the stats now for FA Cup ties and Utd?

When's the next round set to be played?

My dad and his Chelsea mad brother's birthday is coming up, could be an easy present that leads to one of them dying.

I've no idea if this was just some Twitter bullshit conspiracy theory but apparently it came out via Lineker and Dan Walker that the BBC wanted to show Sutton in the last round but the FA made them show Man Utd. Wouldn't surprise me if they had some sort of dodgy deal going on as they are ALWAYS on. What is the stats now for FA Cup ties and Utd?
56 straight, Exeter in 05 (?) was the last one not shown

Chelsea play Burnley and Swansea either side of the FA Cup game against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wigan was Man Utd's 56th consecutive FA Cup game on TV

Back