• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will guarantee though the request will have zero effect on the noise as the players come out

If only there was a way to cheer whilst holding up coloured card at the same time

The "How to hold a flag" instructions were obviously too confusing in the quarters. At least people wont accidentally waving their bags around....

Can't see what the fuss is about. It'll look cool and it'll still be ear-splittingly loud.

For sure it'll look lovely but how about saving it for the final? We're acting as if we've arrived before we've even left. It's a semi-final which in the good old days would have been spent with a trip to Villa Park or Hillsborough. We're still ninety minutes away from Wembley !!! The que sera sera song sang against UTD just didn't seem right. Nice way to motivate the Watford players.

I have never seen wolves walk out at Wembley and I am fucked if I am missing that with a bag in front of my face to impress a load of cunts in their armchairs. Fucking shite idea. Fuck off with it.

:icon_lol:

Nuno - "Ruddy will play on Sunday. He has been very good – last season he was amazing, this season he’s been fantastic."

Just incase anyone is missing their ticket
Had to do this as one of my tickets still hasn't arrived. It wouldn't be the first time our post has been nicked or dumped. Ticket office were excellent. I now have a replacement ticket via email. I also had the option of picking it up at Wembley.

For sure it'll look lovely but how about saving it for the final? We're acting as if we've arrived before we've even left. It's a semi-final which in the good old days would have been spent with a trip to Villa Park or Hillsborough. We're still ninety minutes away from Wembley !!! The que sera sera song sang against UTD just didn't seem right. Nice way to motivate the Watford players.

You don't think the Watford fans were singing the same?

Getting to the semi-finals is a great achievement for both teams, and we are going to Wembley, regardless of how it used to be.

A bag!!!!
I thought it seemed strange it not being a piece of card and then i thought....hundreds of aeroplanes!*

*as the club must have thought too.

Anybody else sat at work watching the clock slowly tick by waiting for the end of the day, because then it is FA Cup weekend and you can barely contain your excitement?

Nah, me neither.

Spent the last 2 days on a suicide prevention training course. Which has helped me manage myself every time I've logged onto this thread... :icon_wink:

ha ha , i didn't do a suicide course to calm my nerves, but i just found out i have a few gigabites more than expected so sat through the Jota, Nuno and Raul interwiews on the Wolves site.
what comes out of it for me is the Humility, that all the players and Nuno show every time they speak. it gives me so much pride in this club under Fosun and Nuno, and i am now so relaxed about Sunday, knowing the players know what they have to do, and there are no foregone conclusions rolling around the heads of anyone that matters at Wolves.

Spent the last 2 days on a suicide prevention training course. Which has helped me manage myself every time I've logged onto this thread... :icon_wink:

Wow, your bosses must have been really worried about you after that GDPR incident... :eek:

they booked me onto it before that.

when they worry about my wellbeing, I just show them the league table...

Wow, your bosses must have been really worried about you after that GDPR incident... :eek:

on this specifically, it's been amazing how brilliant my colleagues have been with regards to this. Cannot tell everyone how brilliant they've been.

Previous employers would've hung me out to dry. These have been superb. Think a lot of my stress was being institutionalised to the other places.

Got my tickets (through a friend) today: block 121, row 18. Very excited! Myself and my better half are heading down tomorrow, making a long weekend of it. Which pubs are in play for before the game on Sunday?

It looks like the Torch is going to be absolutely rammed. Virtually everyone seems to be heading there. We are starting in the Euston Flyer.

Got my tickets (through a friend) today: block 121, row 18. Very excited! Myself and my better half are heading down tomorrow, making a long weekend of it. Which pubs are in play for before the game on Sunday?

T-Dan is 121, Row 19!

Pubs; The Torch, Crock of Gold, Sports Bar Double 6, The Wembley Tavern, The Parish, Blue Check Café and Crystal Club.

It looks like the Torch is going to be absolutely rammed. Virtually everyone seems to be heading there. We are starting in the Euston Flyer.

My solution to the pubs being packed at Wembley is.....drink elsewhere and just get the tube in when I am ready to go into the Stadium. That should brilliantly avoid trying to get in a pub that is rammed..#unagi

T-Dan is 121, Row 19!

Pubs; The Torch, Crock of Gold, Sports Bar Double 6, The Wembley Tavern, The Parish, Blue Check Café and Crystal Club.

Cheers, we'll try and get in at least one of those. No idea what T-Dan looks like so can't say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back