• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
he'll be the mark dolan lookalike sat directly behind you I'd guess.

To all of you going on Sunday I hope you have a fantastic time. Enjoy the experience and sing the guys to the final!

My solution to the pubs being packed at Wembley is.....drink elsewhere and just get the tube in when I am ready to go into the Stadium. That should brilliantly avoid trying to get in a pub that is rammed..#unagi
Watch our chosen pub be rammed by people who love that specific place in suburbia at 11am on a Sunday...

And rather predictably, Merson has Watford down to win 2-1 and felt we got lucky v Utd.

Why does he hate us? :icon_lol:

Because he can't predict us, and always seems to get the games when we are shite on Soccer Saturday.

I would wager that Charlie Nicholas would have made a different prediction as he always seems to get the games when we are shit hot!

Heard Kilbane say last night that he expects Watford to win, seems to think they can expose the space behind th wing backs with their pace upfront and from midfield

We'll see. I think it will be pretty close.

Lawro thinks we will win on penalties.

Why does he hate us? :icon_lol:

He really doesn't. He has spent most of the season praising us. He put us and Watford down as his dark horses for the Cup and now we meet

Seems him predicting Liverpool, who were scoring for fun at the time, to beat us 4-0 has bent a few out of shape (he based the score on them putting 4 past Bournemouth who were right with us in the table at that time)

They’re a dangerous side - no doubt about that. Deeney, I imagine, is a horrible centre forward to come up against and they’ve got real pace and skill on the wings. If Jonny can keep Deulofeu quiet then we have a chance, but they will definitely cause us problems and our middle three in midfield will need to be right on their games.

It’s a difficult match to predict.

Unless one side has an off day & lets the ocassion get to them then this will be close - could well go to extra time (& penalties cannot be discounted, though I would rather not go there)

Teams are well matched so it's down to who handles it better really

Gut gut feeling is we may fall short on Sunday hope I’m wrong. Personally think this will be a far harder game than Tuesday night.
Watford like ourselves have quality in all areas.

I am feeling confident that we will put on a good display and won't let the occasion get to us. I expect Watford to be exactly the same. It could be an absolute belter of a game.

Gut gut feeling is we may fall short on Sunday hope I’m wrong. Personally think this will be a far harder game than Tuesday night.
Watford like ourselves have quality in all areas.

My gut feeling just now (though this may change between now & Sunday) is that we will get over the line with a late goal.

As said unless one of the sides gets overawed then this will have no more than 1 goal difference at the end.

No idea on score but I reckon Neves is going to score a thunderbastard

Got four goals overall but definitely due one between now and the end of the season.

No idea on score but I reckon Neves is going to score a thunderbastard

Too late I called that and a foster og last week master, nice try!

This is a real 50/50 semi final. Neutrals should toss a coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back