• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: Quarter Final Draw

Bollocks. Gutted, not because I don't think we have a chance, but it could have been so, so much better

Milwall or Brighton ball coming out would have been better, but this is doable.

Full strength team & a full house & they won't find it easy - just throw the kitchen sink at it (one side of the goal would be a useful place for it) & just see what happens

I'd rather beat Man Utd at this stage than face them in a final. Think we can win it with the tie not going to replays either. Nothing to fear anymore.

Chucks the home game v Utd into midweek as well. Due to play them on the SF weekend and one of us will be in them.

I guess ticket details will be up tomorrow and STHs probably get three or four days to reserve their seats.

Well, not ideal, but if you're going to win the Cup you have to win games like that

Folks we are better this year at home when we are the underdog. There ius no doubt we have some quality. However this year its against crap when they have had an off day. So , bring it on. If we lose, no disgrace. Give it a go. If we win I have to shell out for trips Wembley ticket

It would be so wolves to beat man u and then lose to Watford in the semi

Presume that the Arsenal PL game gets shoved somewhere else now
Probably the Tues/Wed before the semi final weekend. We could wait and if we get knocked out that Saturday is free for us and Arsenal

Probably the Tues/Wed before the semi final weekend. We could wait and if we get knocked out that Saturday is free for us and Arsenal

Arsenal would want Saturday if they are still in the Europa League. 11 April is a very special day for many reasons, this year it's also the EL quarter finals.

Won't matter though as we are going to beat United.

Utds fixtures look tough around there, and they were supposed to play city in the derby that day, where will it get moved to?

Got to beat the best to win it. Rather play them now at home than at Wembley on neutral territory.

Lets do this

Utds fixtures look tough around there, and they were supposed to play city in the derby that day, where will it get moved to?

They have PSG away, followed by Arsenal away, followed by a trip to us in the cup.

City are in the Champions League in the week leading up to the quarter final tie.

Got to beat the best to win it. Rather play them now at home than at Wembley on neutral territory.

Lets do this

100% agree. It’s a cracking tie and it’s at home - and at least we play them before the league game as well.

It’s the tie if the round, will get huge coverage - and we can, and will, win !

Weirdly I think we have a better chance of upsetting Utd than beating the likes of Brighton, Palace or Watford who we have struggled against in the league. The atmosphere will be amazing and everyone will be up for it, they’re a great team but we’ve shown we can beat the big boys this season already.

We drew at Man Utd but have lost to all of Brighton, Palace (we did win at their place) and Watford.

Back