• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: Quarter Final Draw

Bloody hell! It's like they want people to switch it off before the draw happens.

Have I got time to go for a poo?

Swansea v Man City
Watford v Palace
Wolves v Man Utd
Millwall v Brighton

That’s fucked it.

Fucking hell, all those relatively straightforward ties and we get Utd. At least it’s at home.

Swansea v Man City
Watford v Palace
Wolves v Man Utd
Millwall v Brighton

That’s fucked it.
nonsense. we can beat anyone.
plus, if we progress, we'll have knocked out 2 of the big 6. no easy route to a final.

We don't need to fear them at home. It will be a belting atmosphere.

Put it this way, that is the second worst draw United themselves could have got.

Ah well, we beat Liverpool so now we need to beat Utd. Tough game but I'm hopeful.

When we were drawn at home with 3 others in there would have rather had 1 of the other 2, but that's the breaks.

They are not unbeatable.

We will beat them. They can't keep winning in home competitions. They are good but they are not great. Again its no lose. Defeat to utd no disgrace. Beat them and it's show time. Get Swansea in the semi !

Bollocks. Gutted, not because I don't think we have a chance, but it could have been so, so much better

We can beat them if we are at our best, at least its not City

Just checked RedCafe. Those commenting are all in agreement that that was the second hardest draw they could get.

Back