• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

Co-commentator on WM is rubbish at his job. Best quote so far "In terms of boxing it doesn't matter how many times you get punched and knocked out you can still win the fight and this should apply to Shrewsbury"

Get in Cav, now let's smash them

Get the fuck in, Ivan!!

Did he dance around the defenders?

Co-commentator on WM is rubbish at his job. Best quote so far "In terms of boxing it doesn't matter how many times you get punched and knocked out you can still win the fight and this should apply to Shrewsbury"
Mel Eves?

Cav is the only one of this front 3 that I would keep at the end of the season as he does have the ability to put the ball in the net - not a starter, but a reasonable backup

Just need to go and put this to bed ASAP now

Moutinho on for Costa. I think that is Helder pretty much done as a front line player for us now. Had cup chances and done less than zero.

Moutinho on for Costa - probably the right move

Get some control in the midfield & the front 3 haven't covered themselves in glory so far tonight

Mel Eves is awful co com, awful contributor and an awful analyst. I appreciate he played in the last Wolves side that won a major trophy, but he needs binning

Raul on for Traore?

Back