• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

Strongest XI possible for Brizzle, no more complacency!

Well done Shrewsbury for making a bloody good game of it. Relieved we just about got the job done.

I do not want to see a front three of Costa, Traore & Cav (Cav is alright) start another game together thanks, Nuno.

That was unnecessarily difficult - we are not getting relegated from where we are so if we want to give this comp a real go then it needs the 1st eleven to start & kill games off early.

I am aware that Nuno doesn't want a large squad, but is ours just a bit small (& not quite good enough below the current preferred starters?)

Nuno likes only having an outfield 16, but what these couple of games have shown is that after the first 10+ Saiss and Vinagre there isn't a lot

We will go very strong against the cider-munching cunts.

It's a one off game, has to be done on the night, so let's get it fucking finished in 90 minutes.

Nuno likes only having an outfield 16, but what these couple of games have shown is that after the first 10+ Saiss and Vinagre there isn't a lot

Is correct. The depth isn't there yet. I am happy to give it time but we are fucked if we lose Neves,Jimenez. Coady, or Jota to injury

Just hope all the Wankers who slagged doc off in the past have learned a lesson!

Yeah fuck those wankers. I personally was very happy when he was shambling back from the half way line looking like an overweight milkman.

Well done Shrewsbury for making a bloody good game of it. Relieved we just about got the job done.

I do not want to see a front three of Costa, Traore & Cav (Cav is alright) start another game together thanks, Nuno.

Cav and Traore still have something to give this team, I think, but you're right, you cannot play those three together again. Full stop.

Just hope all the Wankers who slagged doc off in the past have learned a lesson!

Nice to see you back Pilkoman.
The players Doherty and Coady are now, does not detract from the players they were previously

Bet your glad he's here now though?

Very.

Doesn't mean that he wasn't absolutely fucking shocking 9 times out of 10 as a fullback. But we can now confirm that he was played out of position in those years.

Do you believe that at no time during his playing career with Wolves, he deserved any criticism?
He gave his all in every match and was a fully fit athlete and has played for ever like we've seen in the last two years?

Whao hold your horses! Doc has moved on tremendously over the last two years ashas Coady. Great. Hope it continues. It doesn't mean the stick they got since 2016 wasn't justified though

Another who couldn't fathom for ages who he may nez was for ages tonight also.

so 5th round game will be sunday 17th? is that bristol constabulary?

Back