• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

Atletico Madrid interested in signing Matheus Nunes on season long loan

Atletico Madrid interested in signing Matheus Nunes on season long loan
Odd, I thought Pep rated him. "One of the best players in the world". Except, of course, he really isn't as City found out really quickly. I know Pep was overexaggerating, but Nunes' fall from grace has been sweet to see.

Raul has scored against Blues in the Carabao, he's also thankfully ditched the ridiculous haircut.

Hammers raving about Kilman again. Seems they're very happy with him so far.

Hammers raving about Kilman again. Seems they're very happy with him so far.
2 MotM performances in the league according to a couple of season ticket holders I know.

MGW called up to the England squad. Should add about a tenner onto the transfer budget.

Probably been mentioned, but we've sold our captain 3 seasons running?

Coady
Neves
Kilman

Looks like Ryan Green and Colin Larkin have finally finished playing, so our sole remaining link to the 90s (and it's a tenuous one, as he never actually played for us but we did get a fee for him) is Kris Taylor who is still sort of chugging along for Chasetown as player/coach.

Matthew Barnes-Homer is still going (last seen for Hednesford) but he's from the early 2000s.

Gary Mulletgun and his one appearance in 2004 away at Burnley still going for Harborough.

Worst Wolves haircut ever.

HY345CWXTNFVNIMPHFCJKOYBHI.jpg

He's looking a little trimmer now compared to when he was playing.

Back