• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

Nah, a huge core of that Nuno era I will always support nearly as much as you can support. It's weird to me to convince yourself otherwise.
Some yes, Neto and, sadly, Neves have tarnished themselves

What they decide to do after wolves bears absolutely no relevance to what they did when they were here.

From a personal perspective, no issues with someone chasing the dollar

Yeah with Andy on this. Many of you are reminding me of the managers and line managers you have at work, who fall out with you when you put your notice in and act let down etc.

Nah, a huge core of that Nuno era I will always support nearly as much as you can support. It's weird to me to convince yourself otherwise.
I'm not convincing myself otherwise. He plays for another team in the same league as Wolves. I support the club, not individual players. I don't wish him ill as I would certain players, however neither do I want him to do well, I'm really not bothered. If he'd gone abroad I'd be more interested. He'll get a round of applause from me on Sunday to show appreciation for his time here, but that'll be it

It's weird, I put a fair few of the McCarthy era players into the same amount of 'likedness' category as the peak Nuno ones.

It's not so much about how successful or not they were, it's how they made me feel as wolves fan whilst they're were doing it.

There are some players who I'll always hold in high regard - Neto, for me, wasn't one of the core-Nuno era players. He's not up there with Coady, Neves, Moutinho, Raul, Jota for me.

Yeah he's not quite in that bracket for me either. He was a bloody good player for us though, I had a great time watching him and I have no issues with the way he left.

If things go well for him you could see him having the same kind of impact that Jota has had at Liverpool. They're not likely to though, Chelsea are a mess and there's nothing to suggest that he's going to stop getting injured.

He's an idiot for picking Chelsea but that's it really.

I'm not convincing myself otherwise. He plays for another team in the same league as Wolves. I support the club, not individual players. I don't wish him ill as I would certain players, however neither do I want him to do well, I'm really not bothered. If he'd gone abroad I'd be more interested. He'll get a round of applause from me on Sunday to show appreciation for his time here, but that'll be it
Same here. Can’t forget his body language at times last year either.

Back