• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

Moutinho played the full game tonight away at Real Madrid as Braga lost 3-0.

Looking forward to this

Really enjoyed it, no Wolves stiff obviously, but his humour and the way he describes things Will always make me smile, humble too.

That fact about the 1990 world cup was good, he committed the most fouls in the tournament, but didn't get booked.

Last edited:
Just while checking our laughable 2004 penalty record on the Sheff Utd thread, found out the Oli Cooper who plays for Swansea and Wales is Kev Cooper's son.

Got to hand it to Morgan Gibbs-White, he looks a very good player now. I think I hate Lage more for not using him meaning he left, despite the ridiculous fee.

Yep, Nuno screwed him over, brought him back from Swansea to not play him. Probably the right thing for Wolves, not for the player though. I think after that it was only a matter of time until he was off

Yep, Nuno screwed him over, brought him back from Swansea to not play him. Probably the right thing for Wolves, not for the player though. I think after that it was only a matter of time until he was off

Was just about to say this. But to add, we weren’t playing for anything, and we’re rubbish. Not playing him was baffling

Back