• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

So genuine and obviously wrote it himself
I honestly don't know why some players get their PR firms to do this.

It's different in the case of Neves and Raul they obviously have a connection to the club but Nunes was here all of 11 months.

There’s not much to clarify. He never really wanted to be here and couldn’t get out of the club fast enough.

Willian Jose goes to 3 in 4 with a 25 yard free kick to win it for Betis tonight. Though no one stood still and admired it more than the Vallecas keeper.

Willian Jose goes to 3 in 4 with a 25 yard free kick to win it for Betis tonight. Though no one stood still and admired it more than the Vallecas keeper.
I can't even tell how you feel about Willian anymore.

Watching Cambridge v Reading, Benno still going strong, takes me back to those heady early Nuno days when we pissed the Championship.
I’ve got a horrible feeling we’ll be back in the Championship before we get to witness that level of excitement again.

Watching Cambridge v Reading, Benno still going strong, takes me back to those heady early Nuno days when we pissed the Championship.
Think Sky have given up apologising for the offensive language. Mostly towards Savage and his father.

Romain Saiss joins Al-Shabab on loan from Al Sadd

Romain Saiss joins Al-Shabab on loan from Al Sadd
I read there had been an issue with his registration at Al Sadd.

The Qatar Football Association refused to register Saiss instead of Giovani Henrique. Each club in Qatar is allowed to use 7 foreign players.

He only played three games for them.

One of the lower key teams it seems. I only recognise Ever Banega and Yannick Carrasco from their squad.

Back