• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) Build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podence and Neto up front with Raul.

Will be good to see how they do with the options of Diogo and Adama off the bench.

Didn't expect that. Good to see Nuno going with Neto + Podence though, something different for Everton to think about.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing Neto and Podence starting, hopefully it's the shot in the arm we need.

I get my wish seeing a narrow front 3 (hopefully). As long as the WBs provide the width then we should be more creative.

Each to his own opinion, but I disagree with this, and thought Jota ran at their defence well and created quite a few chances. The one run would have been a prospective 1 on 1 with their goalie but he was unceremoniously pulled down on the edge of the area.

So I don't think he will be replaced today and hope he will get back to scoring. Diogoals

Each to his own opinion, of course - that’s what these fans forums are all about.

Great changes today for me - makes us less one dimensional without Traore and excited to see what Neto and Podence can bring.

Nuno has his critics for being stubborn so fair play to him for seeing that changes definitely needed to happen.

Neto and Podence will presumably be changing positions pretty frequently. Will be interesting to see a fluid front three

Quite happy with that team, would have stuck with Jota but it will be good to see what Podence has got. Moutinho looked like he really needed rest Wednesday

Anyone got a scooby what Everton are doing with their lineup?

Presumably Baines and Digne down the left but then :confused-smiley-013

The Everton lineup is a shit show. They were playing all over the shop at Tottenham and now they’ve thrown something else in the mix today. They certainly can’t have worked at it so should be an area we can exploit.

Mina Keane Baines

Walcott Sigurdsson Davies Digne

Gordon DCL Richarlison

??????

Not that I expect such a lineup, however:

Patricio
Boly - Coady - Saiss
Doherty - Dendoncker - Neves - Jonny
Neto - Jiminez - Jota​

I'd like to give Doc and Raul a rest, but we just don't have backups for them. Neto starting obviously pending his fitness. Maybe Podence? Hard to know if/when Nuno will think Portuguese Dan is ready.

GET ME MY CRYSTAL BALL

Mina Keane Baines

Walcott Sigurdsson Davies Digne

Gordon DCL Richarlison

??????

Could be this, potentially Walcott and Gordon the other way round. Could just be 442 with Baines or Digne on the wrong side.

Could be this. Could just be 442 with Baines or Digne on the wrong side.
Carlo has just said 3 at the back on Sky. Also Gordon in midfield. I thought he was a winger???

Nice to see Podence and Neto in the line up..we need to start on the front foot today..

Not surprised to see Moutinho out Because he looked tired, hope Donk has a good game in that midfield two!

Come on the wolves!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back