• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) Build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams have decided that the way to stop Traore is playing a left back at lch. Appreciate he's not started, but they weren't to know that

should have been a freekick there for Podence

I’d be interested to see if Podence and Traore could play together either side of Raúl. Imagine having the direct threat of Adama on one side and the movement and trickery of Podence on the other.

No real reason why they couldn't, I expect.

No idea why Raul didn’t put Podence in then, acres of space. Doc and Jonny a void of creativity in good areas. That’s the only thing holding us back here, everywhere else been good

Jonny has too much advanced possession and isn't really the player who's going to hurt the opposition

A few moments here and there when it's obvious Raul isn't used to linking up with Neto/Podence and vice versa, but it already looks a promising front three.

Jonny has too much advanced possession and isn't really the player who's going to hurt the opposition

I agree. I actually think this is the perfect game for someone like Vinagre. Far too many times in advanced positions where we’ve stopped, turned around and gone backwards.

That said, we are playing a lot better than the last couple of games.

Better tempo all round. Podence has done well and will be even better once he really gets on the same wavelength bas those around him.Decent half 7/10

Brilliant from Podence!

Fuck you, Digne.

penalty, Podence tripped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back