• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) 30/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc and Hodge Irish masterclass in centre midfield

Of the two, Doyle is probably just about more suited to that deeper role.

I don't want Boubacar being defense-first, he still makes me super anxious with the way he lunges at loose balls.

I’d go with Traore over Lemina and bring Doyle on if we need to retain possession a bit more. Our midfield is very high energy pressing/tackling with Gomes and Lemina and I’m not sure I’ve seen Doyle quite achieve that yet.

Traore has not been good recently, Doyle sitting deep would be my preference.

Joking aside, every ref is going to have some amount of bias that they can't stifle. It's just human nature.

I disagree with this. Refs will have a style or certain way but not a bias. Whilst not qualified I have reffed games at youth and adult levels in emergencies. It's very hard to be biased once the game starts and you start concentrating etc.

I disagree with this. Refs will have a style or certain way but not a bias. Whilst not qualified I have reffed games at youth and adult levels in emergencies. It's very hard to be biased once the game starts and you start concentrating etc.
That's exactly when unconscious bias starts to have an effect.

Unfortunately, human psychology is a bit less actively controllable than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back