• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby 0 - Wolves 2 a five nil in all but the score tonight

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
A brilliant game - should have won that 5 - 0 given the chances created

This team is not at it's peak yet and have comprehensively beaten a team that has intentions of at least making the playoffs

What are we capable of.

That was like watching a PL team v a league 1 team. Neves's passing range is sublime and Jota very special.

We could easily of one by 5 or 6.

If we can play like this all season we win the league.

Buzzing, can't wait to watch this back. It's seriously hard to contain my excitement now.

On the basis of that performance, we can beat anyone in this league. How refreshing is it to see a Wolves team that are so well organised and so well drilled? We are incredibly difficult to break down because we keep our shape so well and Nuno has drilled the basics very well. Then obviously we have a lot of flair and pace going forward, and created no end of chances today.

Need to be more clinical with our finishing, but overall an excellent performance.

Sounds like an awesome performance, can't wait for next Saturday and seeing this team live.

Still haven't conceded a goal which is always good, and if we create as much as we have today, somebody will take a hammering (hopefully Cardiff next week)

Brilliant result - cannot have dreamt of a better start

Buzzing, can't wait to watch this back. It's seriously hard to contain my excitement now.

Don't try to contain it Young Wolf, just have a little time to yourself and rip one off, you'll feel lots better.
Jota, Coady and (sorry Dan) Doherty, Douglas, Neves and Saiss all outstanding today. Bright and Cav very good also. Ruddy played his part in another clean sheet.
sounded like a terrific game.

We're not half bad, are we?

Sounds like an awesome performance, can't wait for next Saturday and seeing this team live.

Still haven't conceded a goal which is always good, and if we create as much as we have today, somebody will take a hammering (hopefully Cardiff next week)

Hmmm, they tanked Villa 3-0 today so maybe not a hammering.

Thanks to that 2nd goal from Cav, we're 2nd in the league behind Cardiff.

Hmmm, they tanked Villa 3-0 today so maybe not a hammering.

Yeah but I'm there next week and I want goals!!!!

Probably not a hammering, and trying not to get carried away, especially with another tough game on Tuesday.

That Villa side isn't much cop though, don't rate them at all.

Just read the match thread.

Can't wait for Tuesday now. Can these boys do it on a Tuesday night in East Yorkshire [emoji23]

Huddersfield top of the Prem!
But we're about to be promoted in 2nd place....

We had a very hard few opening matches to the season. Well now we will turn heads. It isn't just who we have beaten, it is how we have beaten them. We look a different class. When Held Costa comes back and we get an accomplished striker in, we can walk this league. A footballing team wearing old gold and black. A team that knows how to defend, to pass the ball, keeps shape and is tactically better than the opposition. It is time to believe and bring your son's and grandsons to see a great footballing team, back at the old Molineux. This is just the start, but we are on our way back to where we belong. Wolverhampton Wanderers, the sleeping giants, have awoken.

Had to miss the game due to work, but i'll take a win, it seemed like a very good match from what I been reading!

On the Derby forum they seem to think we're a little bit tasty.

Wow - what a brilliant result. A mate of mine is there and is the most pessimistic fan I know, so when HE says we looked awesome, you know we played well!
On the Derby forum they seem to think we're a little bit tasty.
Got a link please, mate?

The old FFP post has risen again on there. £40 million spent if they dont go up there fucked...... LULZ

Actually tempted to pay the £45 to watch the games back now

Back