• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby 0 - Wolves 2 a five nil in all but the score tonight

Just re-watching the extended highlights this morning - the move from our throw in, when Douglas backheels it down the line to Jota, who then plays a little reverse pass in to Douglas... amazing. Douglas' movement off the ball is excellent.

Neves could do with cutting out the silly pot-shots from 30-35 yards out. One might fly in a season and it'll look spectacular, but 9 times out of 10, they'll fly in to the stands harmlessly.

I also don't think the Bonatini miss was as bad as a lot of people are saying. It came back at him quickly & bounced just before it got to him. He hit it hard & true - on another day it goes in. Good to see him involved in so much of the build up play for some of our best moves.

I was impressed with Bonatini against Derby once he is fit I think he will be a cracking player for us. When you see Dicko try to do the same things and the ball rebounds of him it makes you realise just how good he is.

There's more quality in that 10 mins highlights reel, than I saw in a few 90 min spells last season!

Neves could do with cutting out the silly pot-shots from 30-35 yards out. One might fly in a season and it'll look spectacular, but 9 times out of 10, they'll fly in to the stands harmlessly.

If we are creating 5 - 6 quality chances a game, he can continue having 1 or 2 for me. Issue comes is if all we are doing is watching Neves shoot and nothing else.

If we are creating 5 - 6 quality chances a game, he can continue having 1 or 2 for me. Issue comes is if all we are doing is watching Neves shoot and nothing else.

We forget his age and fail to appreciate its part of his learning curve this season. I hope Nuno adds shooting practice to extended training sessions to help develop this aspect of his game.

BBC website says Derby had 13 shots to our 12 & that both teams had 3 shots on target?

I can think of four on target off the top of my head.

The two goals, the one Carson saved onto the post from Jota and Dicko's scuffed effort right at the end.

They had a fair few wayward off target efforts so that number doesn't surprise me. Ruddy made two saves and probably safely caught another wet header from memory.

I can think of four on target off the top of my head.

The two goals, the one Carson saved onto the post from Jota and Dicko's scuffed effort right at the end.

They had a fair few wayward off target efforts so that number doesn't surprise me. Ruddy made two saves and probably safely caught another wet header from memory.
Douglas' shot wasn't on target originally.

It is an OG and will be changed at some point.

According to my hawkeye tracker would have hit the post and gone in

It was definitely bending just wide.

Not sure they have dubious goals in EFL. So if ref gave it Baz in report then it's his!

Back