• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) 18/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coote is a coont

Clearly I am a little behind but we've not scored one like that for a while. Chuffed for Bueno he's looked a little nervy (understandably) but hasn't put a foot wrong. Getting his name chanted now!

Reactions: b3h
@Alan What channel you watching on/has it got Oatley on comms plz?

Checking in on this thread after the goal and surprised at the negativity building over the last couple of pages before the goal - Palace had been growing into the game but it was still feeling pretty balanced at worst.

Delighted for Bueno, he's been great so far.

Hope Nunes is OK to continue. It was a fair old jolt on the back of the head there.

Checking in on this thread after the goal and surprised at the negativity building over the last couple of pages before the goal - Palace had been growing into the game but it was still feeling pretty balanced at worst.

Delighted for Bueno, he's been great so far.
Probably because we'd gone back to being sloppy in possession and hoofing it away upfield.

@Alan What channel you watching on/has it got Oatley on comms plz?
Peacock; no Jacqui today unfortunately. Not sure who the comms are but they are two male voices I recognize.

Probably because we'd gone back to being sloppy in possession and hoofing it away upfield.
Sure, but Palace haven't been particularly fluid either. I didn't have the same sense of impending doom at all.

Game has definitely gone bitty now though. Probably jinxed it.

Definitely led with his elbow there Ward.

Edit - Actually nah. Not enough in that or any intent.

Peacock; no Jacqui today unfortunately. Not sure who the comms are but they are two male voices I recognize.
Ah ok cheers. Tried to find it on Peacock but couldn't - there's like 30 channels. Prob same commentary I've got. Really like Oatley

"Podence is such a little guy, it's harsh on Ward"

I'm sure Podence's brain will take his height into account when deciding if he's concussed or not :rolleyes:

It was a foul, no more. Podence is naturally going to get clattered more when jumping for headers. That's just physics and geometry.

Still doing a lot of defending just outside our own 18 but mostly keeping them at arm's length.

Nunes a passenger so far.
I’m still trying to work out what he is. Done two very good things, the run from deep that led to Costa chance, and the ball to neves that led to his shot. Both ironically have come from him being deeper, not in the 10.

Coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back