• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (H): Matchday Thread

Bonatini not in the game at all but I'm not sure I would bring Dicko on yet as it changes our style of play completely when we were growing into the game. I would give it 10 mins or so then look at Cav coming on.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

What a fucking disgrace. Cardiff and the ref. How anyone can get any joy from watching a team like this every week, and how can someone so incompetent keep gainful employment.

Typical Warnock performance (intimidate the ref, kick fuck out of everyone and play negative football)

Shocking goal to concede.

Miranda totally at fault for the goal. Backing off horrifically. Been on top this half until then.

Typical. He shouldn't even be on the pitch

Coady and Zahore pushing and shoving.
Certainly Cardiff's attack has an edge.
Jota dragged back by Peltier, just simply dragged him back and the ref did fuck all.
The Blues take the lead with us being distracted by no fouls being given and Miranda and possibly Coady stepped away from Hoilet there who got his cross in and Ralls who shouldn't have been on the pitch taps it in.
Jota tackled late by Peltier again becomes the 4th Cardiff player to be carded.

Bright off for Cav. Wrong player there, Brihgt has looked the only one to create something.

And what does Frank make of this ref.
Come on Frank, speak up....

Will be interesting how we respond here. Far from over.

We have actually played well this half, no need to panic. Cav on is a boost too.

Bonatini to Sais to Saiss long to Boly to Saiss to Miranda chips it over to Neves but the Cardiff defender just touches it away.
2 Cardiff players go down to waste time. I fucking hate Warnock.

Would take a point now, if I'm honest. We've created nothing.

Back