• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (H): Matchday Thread

What should Nuno be considering doing/changing at the half?
Keep it high tempo try and move the ball around, wear them down, as they're tiring we are creating chances. Bonatini's been a bit anonymous, not sure I'd change anything personel wise for the next 15, maybe Cav for him?

So many glaring and blatantly obvious fouls going on that he's missing or choosing to miss. Ref apparently is shagging a Cardiff director's wife in Cardiff. Gives his address as Northumberland but actually is dossing down in an apt near the docks.
Villa now 2 up.
Wolves coming back into this with a couple of minutes left.

We've been very flat. But what a bunch of dirty bastards. As expected.

I hope we come out of this without any serious injuries.

Ralls with another foul, already been booked. Nuno and Warnock facing up to each other.
Ref gives the yellow to their no. 8 instead of Ralls. Should have been off Saiss very groggy. Went in with his arm and elbow for at least the 6th time and clattered Saiss badly right in front of the dugout.
Great ball from Neves but Doherty running hard can't quite control it it. 2 mins added.
Saiss still very groggy.

Bonatini and Douglas are the ones struggling for me, feel like we need to look at putting the play over to the right with Doherty as he's hardly had any passes

Fuck warnock, fuck Cardiff and fuck that cunt of a referee.

Jesus Christ, Cardiff are disgraceful. No attempts to play football. Blatant cheating. And a referee who is incompetent. Our passing has been poor too, not really got into the game.

All of the above is completely as expected.

Cardiff unbelievably dirty so many off the ball fouls they are targeting Saiss I would sub him can't risk him reacting. They have several yellows now. We have come into the game now Bright probably our best outlet but a few good runs from Jota. I think we need to stick at it Cardiff can't carry on as they are else they will be down to 10 or less.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Tough, physical game. They are dirty bastards (no surprise).

I was a bit worried but last fifteen of that half we took control and looked the better side, rode the storm and looking the better team after it and they simply resorted to kicking us.

Bright and Boly easily our best players I would say. And Neves growing into the game.

I'd get Cav on for Bonatini potentially.

Bright has looked a bit indecisive again. Regularly slowing attacks. He's not the only one though. We get 25 yards from goal and then struggle for ideas. We've only had a couple of shots over the bar and not much else.

Cav needs to come on soon.

Ref apparently is shagging a Cardiff director's wife in Cardiff. Gives his address as Northumberland but actually is dossing down in an apt near the docks...

Back