• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (H): Matchday Thread

TRemendous pressure from Wolves and everyone getting involved with brilliant Hull type football (vs Hull sorry).
Bonatini getting into the game more and more.
Coady stops Zahore and Miranda hoofs it clear. Solid Conor.
Villa 3-1 up

Jota with a great chase with Peltier and it's a Wolves throw down in the corner.
Saiss to Doherty, chips it in, Douglass has it to Saiss who tries a shot and yeah well...

Miranda having a tough game Bonatini is doing well now poachers goal well deserved, we can beat these!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ruddy wins a free kick getting the ball off Zahore's toe who follows through.
Cav strikes it and it's always rising over the bar. Cav and Neves - what a great pair.

What in God's name was that shite? Not even Sunday league standard defending.

Mendez-Laing, where's Cyber!

Very poor for the goal very poor

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Should Ruddy have saved that? Looked like it was right at him.

Indeed.

He's certainly given some odd decisions though. And Ralls shouldn't be on the pitch.

We need to up our game regardless, ref might be shit but we have to deal with that

Just want to here what Frank thinks. Seeing as he's in the game.
Mendez Laing scores as a long ball from their keeper gets smashed in. No one went to meet it as no one communicated and Mendez L strode onto it and smacked it past Ruddy.
Dicko on for Douglas...
Late edit...
Yes Frank. Righty ho.
Don't get any splinters in your bum from that fence.

There were going to be growing pains eventually. Still, it would be nice not to lose to a team that seem so set on toeing the disciplinary line...

Mendez Laing scores as a long ball from their keeper gets smashed in. No one went to meet it as no one communicated and Mendez L strode onto it and smacked it past Ruddy.
Dicko on for Douglas...
But how is he supposed to tell you what he thinks if he's not there watching it?

There were going to be growing pains eventually. Still, it would be nice not to lose to a team that seem so set on toeing the disciplinary line...

Yep, hurts to lose to such an anti-football team. They have been shocking (Cardiff). We haven't been brilliant but I don't think we deserve to be losing

Dicko on for Douglas...
Late edit...
Yes Frank. Righty ho.
Don't get any splinters in your bum from that fence.

I am not sitting on the fence, but how can I be expected to comment on the referee when I am not watching the game.

Roy what on earth are you on about, he's not at the fucking game

Back