• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff City (H) 02nd March - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fireworks are back. Look smaller though.

Blimey! Must be looking to really stretch them out wide. Hopefully we push both of them high up the pitch.

Blimey! Must be looking to really stretch them out wide. Hopefully we push both of them high up the pitch.

Think Vinagre and Traore 1v1 against their full backs is very promising. It’s just going the other way I worry!

Don't get me wrong i can see Nuno's plan, they will have no idea where he is coming from going forward, (frankly neither will he) it's just his poor ball control when defending with Cardiff throwing bombs into the box all game that panics me.

Vinagre and Traore are both warming up by practising crosses from the wings. Safe to say we arent going defensive today.

Have a feeling they may be trouble after the game. Demographic of the Cardiff fans looks strange. Looks like the boys from the 1980's on a beano.

That’s what we generally do before last part of warm up to be fair

just got settled in right when the ball had kicked off, did a double take and had to check for an official team sheet. :icon_lol:

Not a brilliant start for us - think that removing both Neves & Moutinho at the same time might not be a great idea

No real control there at this point

good from ruddy early on

Have a feeling they may be trouble after the game. Demographic of the Cardiff fans looks strange. Looks like the boys from the 1980's on a beano.

Banjo and his dad got started on by some Cardiff fans before the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back