• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff City (H) 02nd March - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
9c9acd50cf427d0da22cdb246cdfa59d.jpg
3a308ecfc3c3efa0d9f946c5ab5c75b0.jpg

I can hear Dan exploding from here.

Bennett and Donc better be on it

Cardiff have gone very narrow, this just might work.....

Adama at wing back! I can’t wait to see the reaction of some posters to that news :icon_lol:

Let’s hope they get behind him and the team and are nice and positive.

Lots of pace outside whilst retaining the front two. Solid in middle with Donck and Saiss holding. I definitely understand the thinking but Traore in that position is a big risk!

Well that's just a bit weird - don't have a problem with Ruddy in goal or Vinagre on at LWB. Midfield changes were possibly needed, but not sure that a double change really benefits. The real weird is Adama where he is - just hope that Bennett is at the top of his game as he will have to do all the defending down that side!

Yeah Bennett needs to be on his game today. Traore won't be rushing back.

Is their Bennett any good at overlapping? If he is it's going to be the battle of the Bennetts!

From an attacking perspective I would much rather Traore at RWB than ST but his defensive work is really very poor so the Donk and Saiss will need to cover. We shall see, huge risk but we all know what happens when he runs with the ball so hopefully we have the chance to use that.

I could see a red card or 2 here with Traore being fouled to death.......

Protecting us against set pieces and long balls with the team. Plus some players needed a rest, they were woeful on Tuesday. Only query is Adama. But if they sit deep then may as well have him in the team to beat their full back as we won’t need to defend too much and the 3 should be able to deal with it.

He can Easily change it if it’s not working

Donk to cover the right and Saiss the left. Could work out perhaps...

Adama at wing back! I can’t wait to see the reaction of some posters to that news :icon_lol:

Let’s hope they get behind him and the team and are nice and positive.

Lolz

Looks like Nuno's resting a few (that possibly needed it anyway) to have a serious stab at the F.A. Cup and thinks we can beat Cardiff with a few of the 'second string'. Could be right.

Actually really not sure that I want Adama trying to defend too much as not sure that he can do that - as said presume Donk will provide the extra cover when Cardiff attack

We will be able to compete in the middle and will look to get wide where we can.

Jota & Jimenez give us options if Cardiff press high

I think Bennett will become more or less the right back and Saiss / Donc filling in if needed

I also think Nuno has discovered that Wolverhampton has copious amounts of spice

any pm for watching live would be good. I've been looking but obvs. not in the right place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back