• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton 0 - Wolves 4 (could have been 6+) verdict thread

Ah bless them. We tore them apart for the Vinagre and Leo goals and should of had more than 4

From their perspective, the amount of possession they had says they dominated the match. We created far more chances and were far more clinical than them, which i swhy we took the spoils.

Great reaction to the midweek loss against a team quickly becoming the top half's whipping boys.

still smiling like a cheshire cat

From their perspective, the amount of possession they had says they dominated the match. We created far more chances and were far more clinical than them, which i swhy we took the spoils.

Great reaction to the midweek loss against a team quickly becoming the top half's whipping boys.

still smiling like a cheshire cat

Unless the Beeb is wrong then I think you're miles away. They have us at 53% possession with 14 shots (6 on target) to Burton's 10 (2 on target).

I would say that makes us dominant and clinical.

2001 I think. Never played though

Unless the Beeb is wrong then I think you're miles away. They have us at 53% possession with 14 shots (6 on target) to Burton's 10 (2 on target).

I would say that makes us dominant and clinical.

are those the final stats? The half time stats had them at around 60% i think and i didnt hear much different in the second half, but that's the glory of radio.

53% on WhoScored too.

An ex-player, with an 'e' in their name, who didn't score against us? I refuse to believe it.

WTF was all that about Portugal on Football on 5? Apparently the nearest John Ruddy is to being Portuguese is when he goes on holiday to the Algarve.

FFS why can't they just comment on the football.

WTF was all that about Portugal on Football on 5? Apparently the nearest John Ruddy is to being Portuguese is when he goes on holiday to the Algarve.

FFS why can't they just comment on the football.

It was the same on Five Live before the game. A Chinese backed Portuguese revolution is what I think they called it.

Colin Murray has been extremely complimentary of us though pretty much since week 1. Just a little angle of interest that they have probably fixuated on too much. Goals looked class. Gutted about the break now happening, feel like it always comes when I want us to be playing.

Chinese backed Portuguese revolution isn't really too far from what it is. Does it bother me? Not at all

It irks me that we like to use 'Chinese owner' as a negative term. I understand that we need a few of the Far East investors to really work out (ideally ours working out like Leicesters!) however we have had plenty of terrible British and European owners in the leagues and seem to treat them differently.

Bitterness everywhere it's something we will have to get used to. I love Fosuns ruthless approach we are where we are because of them.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Thought big chris and Colin Murray were quite complementary about us after that sarky commentary. Interesting about how they both clearly rate bonatini. They should just have iwelumo on there every week - much better than any of the others they use.

Didn't come across as sarky to me, just making a bit of our Portugese connections, doesn't bother me at all. I think the programme is much better than past seasons, quite like Murray and big Chris, Micky Gray is ok too, would I like more action and less chat? .....absolutely, but that goes for any highlights show, including MOTD

There is no such thing as bad publicity. I love the fact that while many hoped we would fall flat on our faces we are doing quite the opposite. And in some style. Better than the turgid tripe served up by jackett and Lambert. Making the town smile one win at a time.

The best way to recover from a defeat and is to make amends next game, and that is what Wolves did. An excellent result which leaves us in a good position going into the international break.

It is an easy and lazy angle to point out, though to be fair to them 6 out of the 11 players that started today were Portugese.

If we put out 11 Portuguese players I could not give a monkeys. Those players have added class to our game and more excitement than I have seen for years. Our manager is from Portugal despite the fact we had a few already it was obvious he would want to bring in more.

If we put out 11 Portuguese players I could not give a monkeys. Those players have added class to our game and more excitement than I have seen for years. Our manager is from Portugal despite the fact we had a few already it was obvious he would want to bring in more.

Absolutely. Obrigado to more players of their class.

Have to say that international breaks usually drive me mad. But this season I'm fine with them. Give Helder another two weeks to be fully fit, give the players a break. I'm fine with a week off: and by the time we play Villa John Terry will be abother two weeks older and slower...

Back