• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton 0 - Wolves 4 (could have been 6+) verdict thread

Goals 1,3 and 4 are of real quality.

Talksport won't be able to wet their pants over Sheff Utd like they were on Thursday.
From what I saw today 4-0 flattered Burton who lets face it are piss poor.

Fair play to Cav today too. Some of his tracking back and tackling was ace - looked like he enjoyed getting stuck in!

I think it's clear that he enjoys playing on the left more than the right. For whatever reason.

The goals are wonderful. Our position is excellent. Bring on Villa.

Can you imagine today's front three against a partnership of Terry and Samba?

:licklips:

In contrast to other games it was the final 3rd we excelled today, yes Burton were bad but we brutally took them apart at times. Jota could have easily had a hat trick and Cav was just everywhere. Some of Neves passing at times was out of this world, glad he had such a good game.

Mention for Ruddy who made an epic save in the first half when we were 2-0 up.

I can almost hear the bottles of Blue Nun opening in celebration and rightly so.

Saturday's are so much better when the boys win, hope you all enjoy the evening as much as I will.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Top away day. Plenty of good beer followed by a great performance.

I cannot wait to see the kind of player Ruben Vinagre grows into - he is unbelievable, thought he was terrific today. 18 year old with less than a dozen senior appearances? Crazy.

I cannot wait to see the kind of player Ruben Vinagre grows into - he is unbelievable, thought he was terrific today. 18 year old with less than a dozen senior appearances? Crazy.

Yeah he's played all his senior games for us so he's played in 8 senior games. He's going to be some player.

His professional debut was against Southampton and he looked like he had been playing for years. This is one of the signings that must be made permanent in January he has the potential to be a very special player. He should have had 2 goals today.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Favourite chant of the day.

It's Diogo
Not Diego
Makes me happy
Makes me feel this way

Burton fans on their forum think they gifted us 4 goals and apparently 4-0 was flattering to us. My sides.

Burton fans on their forum think they gifted us 4 goals and apparently 4-0 was flattering to us. My sides.

Ah bless them. We tore them apart for the Vinagre and Leo goals and should of had more than 4

Back