• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A) build up

I can't see us letting Bright go out on loan - could too easily go wrong. He is so talented he is worth keeping around with us - let's win this game and then him, Herc, mGW and Ennis can get some games

I'm not sure about bright, bags of talent but his decision making isn't there. I'm not sure if that's something you can teach / learn

Course it is, that's one of things you would expect to improve with experience and coaching.

MGW in let's see what he can do

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Lonergan, Coady, Batth, Hause, Doherty, Edwards, Evans, Weimann, Gibbs-White, Marshall, Dicko

One change. Gibbs White in for Cav. Great to see him getting a start and in the number 10 role.

Odd to see Cav benched. It's not as if he'd be tired from loads of football recently.

Would have probably had Cav for Dicko and Weimann up front. Either that or played MGW in a deeper role. Still let's see what he can do, let's make it 6!

Costa was never likely to be risked today imo

I dunno, I think having a football brain is binary.

Not necessarily.

I'd say it's essential having the ability to run, pass, shoot, but you can teach a player when is best to do those things.

Bright seems to have all the raw materials but with experience hopefully he'll start exploiting those to maximum effect.

Brizzle go 4-4-2 with Abraham amd Taylor. We need to try and isolate Flint who's in appalling form at the moment.

I'm not sure about bright, bags of talent but his decision making isn't there. I'm not sure if that's something you can teach / learn
Decision making at U23 is pretty much nailed, it is just about transferring that to the next level.

Not necessarily.

I'd say it's essential having the ability to run, pass, shoot, but you can teach a player when is best to do those things.

Bright seems to have all the raw materials but with experience hopefully he'll start exploiting those to maximum effect.

Without wanting to sound contrary I think the opposite, you can teach technique (refine might be a better word) but its harder to teach timing. Experience will help to a degree but I'm a firm believer in the first yard being in the players head. I think of Walcott, he has all the components to be a real top level player but lacks football intelligence

They are in shit form. We must get the crowd on their back. Early goal would really put the cat amongst the pigeons ! MGW gets a great opportunity. A win today and we are safe.

5d69f38aed6b1f910ce9871cfe75d855.jpg

Prawn sandwich by the absolute bollocks.

Come on Wolves!

Gutted not to be there. Although I'd probably be well alight by now. Sun, beer & football.

Cyber, price on Little to get on the score sheet? :p

Should be 1-0 from Nouha.

Cyber, price on Little to get on the score sheet? :p

Again, same as mancienne last week not such a threat. The only defender that I back against us is Berra given Ipswich at set pieces.

Back