• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (A, LC) 18/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Steele's starting position is excellent.

I said I would have tried to move for him when someone asked who I would have targeted instead of Johnstone, and this hasn't changed that thinking. Was a time I wasn't that big a fan of Steele a few years ago but he has drastically altered that opinion since.

When will our rotten luck change eh? It’s a mystery.
Well it did run for them then and it didn't for us earlier. Our keeper makes a good save and it bounces straight to them to knock in.... their keeper makes 3 or 4 similar saves and it bounces just out of reach of our player each time. That's how it goes when you are in our position.

These final four minutes are likely to be the sum of our season I expect.

We should run a sweepstake on which month we get our next win. I know there's a lot of us so it could quite easily take in the months up to end of 2028. Should give everyone a fair chance.

Good performance second half. Hwang and Sarabia excepted. Doyle m.o.m.

I have no idea what qualities Hwang brings to the team. He scored a decent amount last season, but this season he has reverted to the Hwang we are more familiar with. He's fucking garbage.

Back